'20 AR ATH Blayne Toll (Arkansas commit)

What is interesting is that when Storey transferred to WKU he couldn't win the starting QB position there, and only became the starting QB midseason after an injury to the starter. That is just how bad the Chavis-led hog defense is.
I kind of hate it for him. Loved Chavis when he was here. He wasn't perfect but was a lot better than some of what we've had since. He's now hanging on to something that has long passed him by. Like when Jerry Rice was fighting to be the 5th or 6th receiver for the Broncos

Chad Morris is Butch Jones’ twin brother. Figured that out half way through last year. Ran his program the exact same way. Good recruiter, horrible at developing players.

Expect him to be gone this time tomorrow.

Chad Morris reminds me of a politician. Tells you exactly what you want to hear. His press conferences are mind numbing.

The only relevant coach I could see going to Arky is Gus Malzahn. Who else but an up and comer would want that job.

Chad Morris reminds me of a politician. Tells you exactly what you want to hear. His press conferences are mind numbing.
During the coaching search, I wouldn’t have opposed his hire. That mentality changed with that arena stunt where he was lowered into the arena to hype their signing class. Fun loving and cheesy are on different sides of the street.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
During the coaching search, I wouldn’t have opposed his hire. That mentality changed with that arena stunt where he was lowered into the arena to hype their signing class. Fun loving and cheesy are on different sides of the street.
For me it was when the video came out with him meeting the players for the first time. I watched it and thought that we had dodged a bullet by not hiring him.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Chad Morris is Butch Jones’ twin brother. Figured that out half way through last year. Ran his program the exact same way. Good recruiter, horrible at developing players.

Expect him to be gone this time tomorrow.

Ludicrous. Without Chad Morris Dabo Swinney would be a WR coach at Alabama right now. He may be in over his head in the SEC West but he has more football competence in his pinky than Jones does in his body.

Ludicrous. Without Chad Morris Dabo Swinney would be a WR coach at Alabama right now. He may be in over his head in the SEC West but he has more football competence in his pinky than Jones does in his body.

But apparently not when it comes to running an SEC program. Being in the SEC West has zero to do with getting blown out by WKU 9 games into your second season...at home, and not being able to beat a P5 team...period. Even Butch managed that a few times, not that I am intending to defend that loser.

But apparently not when it comes to running an SEC program. Being in the SEC West has zero to do with getting blown out by WKU 9 games into your second season...at home, and not being able to beat a P5 team...period. Even Butch managed that a few times, not that I am intending to defend that loser.

I’m not arguing that Butch didn’t have more success as a head coach. He also had vastly more resources. I’m just arguing the point that they’re “twins”, especially in the area of player development. Morris had a HUGE hand in creating what Clemson currently is. And did it with a QB that Kiffin didn’t even want.

VN Store

Back