Anyone used a Ouija Board?

I did when I was in 4th grade I believe it was. Could have been 3rd but I'd be surprised if I was that young. It was with a farmer kid who is now a farmer as an adult, another kid who was kinda farmer like and now he's religious as an adult and the third ended up being gay as an adult but was religious as a kid. Interestingly enough, we(me and the gay kid) were both really attracted to Pamela Anderson and would watch Baywatch sometimes(rarely cause it came on later during school nights and we were like 10). Even at a birthday party of mine at the bowling alley, we spent a bunch of quarters on a machine getting Baywatch cards until we'd get Pam. I used to hate getting David Hasselhoff or that australian dude... looking back, my friend might have preferred those cards over Pam Anderson.

Anyways, we were at the gay kid's house(that's how I'm gonna refer to him for the rest of the story) for his birthday and he got his older sister's ouja board. I don't know if someone else was doing it or I was sub-consciously doing it myself. But we asked a question about who our one friend would marry and naturally thinking to myself of the "yuckiest" girl in my class, I was hoping it would be her because it would be funny. Well, it ended up spelling out the name "Tammy" which was the girl I was thinking of. So, I don't know if someone else had the same idea or if I was actually doing it myself. But yep... that was my experience. I obviously don't believe anything else would have been moving it outside of one of us.

I also did it two other times if I recall. One time outside of the library during daylight around maybe 6th or 7th grade and another time in the dark at a sleep over. I think my friend was trying to summon something evil. This was 6th or 7th grade also probably. I remember people going into the bathroom with all of the lights off in the dark and saying "bloody mary". Yeah...

Not much of a story, I know. I can't remember if it was the gay kid, his sister or his parents that told me one time they(or people they knew?) burned a ouja board in a burn barrel and they heard screams coming from it. Ha... yeah, right.
so did the one friend marry Tammy?

They work.

You just have to have the "mind" to do it.

My experience has been dead on. I fooled with one when I was 21. (I didn't touch it, the girls did)

I don't think that would have mattered any way. It moved by itself.....

In other words, you have to convince yourself it really works.

Reactions: 1 person
They work.

You just have to have the "mind" to do it.

My experience has been dead on. I fooled with one when I was 21. (I didn't touch it, the girls did)

I don't think that would have mattered any way. It moved by itself.....

Why touch it then? Does touching it protect you from the boogers?

In other words, you have to convince yourself it really works.

No.

You have to open your mind.

It moved by itself. Believe me if you want. It spelled mad. I threw it across the room. It stayed there for weeks. I was scared to touch it.

I tried it once. Never worked for me. I wish it did though. I need a cool ghost story or some reason to believe in something.

No.

You have to open your mind.

It moved by itself. Believe me if you want. It spelled mad. I threw it across the room. It stayed there for weeks. I was scared to touch it.

If this being is so powerful and invisible, why would it need a board to communicate? If it was able to spell "mad", then why not be able to say poke you in the eyes?

If this being is so powerful and invisible, why would it need a board to communicate? If it was able to spell "mad", then why not be able to say poke you in the eyes?

Can your neighbors come in with out you opening the door?

I use one every couple of months with my brother, its quite fun and easy to scare and/or impress girls with.

The thing is, you can't really believe in religion and not believe in Ouija boards working. They were crafted by Solomon (not the parker brothers version, but the concept of the Board itself and communing with the dead) and its how he encountered the demons in the Ars Goetia and openly said it was divinely told to him by an angel.

The fact is, using them you can talk to spirits, angels, demons, or technically, even a prince of hell or a Seraphim. If you believe in the bible (or most religious texts), all those things are very real and have power in this world. Why is being able to commune with them so crazy?

I have plenty of stories of using them, one last week even if anyone wants to hear. Some are funny, some are creepy as hell, but they were all fun to do.

I used one once with my sisters and a couple cousins one time. I was the one moving it most of the time until someone else tried to manipulate it and then answers being "conjured" started making no sense. It was awesome, I had people freaking out for a while. :)

I use one every couple of months with my brother, its quite fun and easy to scare and/or impress girls with.

The thing is, you can't really believe in religion and not believe in Ouija boards working. They were crafted by Solomon (not the parker brothers version, but the concept of the Board itself and communing with the dead) and its how he encountered the demons in the Ars Goetia and openly said it was divinely told to him by an angel.

The fact is, using them you can talk to spirits, angels, demons, or technically, even a prince of hell or a Seraphim. If you believe in the bible (or most religious texts), all those things are very real and have power in this world. Why is being able to commune with them so crazy?

I have plenty of stories of using them, one last week even if anyone wants to hear. Some are funny, some are creepy as hell, but they were all fun to do.

Do tell. I am interested.

I'm scared of nothing. Man or ?

Are you going to answer my question?

Wait, you just said you were scared to touch the board.

And yes my neighbors have to come through the door; the difference is I know they exist outside my house and don't have to "come through the door" to let me know they are there.

Wait, you just said you were scared to touch the board.

And yes my neighbors have to come through the door; the difference is I know they exist outside my house and don't have to "come through the door" to let me know they are there.

Coming through the door is an analogy. The board is the door.

Me being scared then has no bearing now.

Do tell. I am interested.

First time we ever used one we were about 12 or so. There were four of us. Myself, my brother, and two girls. We were at one of the girl's houses and just got bored in the middle of the day and decided to mess with it. It started off standard, kinda boring, nothing really exciting until we started asking things that we could 100% prove that second. Whenever we would ask something that a person touching the planchete might know we had them take their hands off of it so we could prove or not if it was really us doing it even subconsciously.

We started off easy by asking things like weight. Which it got right on all four. We made it harder by asking what color underwear each of us were wearing, which was a trick question for one of the girls since she had on different bra and panties, and it got it exactly right on all of them (I've actually done the what color underwear thing to every girl who's played it with me because right or wrong they nearly always flash them for a second or two to prove it.)

We asked the spirit if it could move something in our room. About ten seconds later our fan fell over. (we later found out to NEVER ask a spirit to do something like that, that's how poltergeists happen and such)

So, no big deal right? maybe we told each other before hand just to trick each other and maybe I'm lying on the internet.

That is of course, until we did it again when I was a junior in high school. It was my brother and I again, just us this time. It was able to find out stuff about people we were texting or on the phone with. Again, they could've lied or changed clothes or done X or Y to make it seem right, but that seems a bit drastic.

So, we asked who would win our football game that Friday. It not only got who would win, but the score exactly right, and it was 14-12, not exactly a common score. and it even said "kicker" repeatedly. Their kicker missed two extra points and a field goal.

After we asked about the game we asked it something it couldn't randomly get 50/50 (we didn't for a second at the time think the score would be right) so we asked who would win our counties fairest of the fair for our age group. It then spelled out ABBIE.

The girl who won, nearly a month later, was named Abby.

We've learned the names of our guardian spirits (everyone has one, some are just way more important or powerful than other's, and they aren't necessarily angels either), Hell, we've talked to spirits claiming to be deceased relatives. Doesn't mean it was, but they damn sure knew a lot of stuff that only that relative would know.

I really recommend everyone doing it at least once, with at least three or four people. More people = more belief = more power for spirits to talk with. So long as you aren't stupid and leave the board out for a month and the planchete on it, or piss off something really strong (ask the spirits name always, if it won't give a name or gives weird letters over and over it's a bad spirit. You can get rid of bad spirits with their names so they don't tell and can't really lie about stuff like that either. Don't ask me why a potential Duke of Hell can't lie and say his name is Tom instead of Naberius) then you won't really run the risk of anything bad happening. And even if it does, most of them aren't strong enough to stick around long or they'd already be here.

Feel free to ask anything you guys want. I actually greatly enjoy Angelology, Demonology, and religion on the testable level quite a bit so I've researched it a fair amount. This is one of the few things you can actually test, so we like to do it from time to time to make sure we weren't just stupid kids :good!:

Last edited:
How many football games have you bet on since then where the board spirit provided the answer? You should be rich.

Reactions: 2 people
How many football games have you bet on since then where the board spirit provided the answer? You should be rich.

For the same reason that whatever God you believe in doesn't end the world this second since he/she can see the future and already knows all the people going to heaven/hell.

Free will.

The best way to explain it is like this, as I've read many different things based on it and it seems to make the most sense to me at least.

What you wear today isn't likely to have an enormous impact on the world. Sure you could wear a Klan uniform to a Black Panthers rally but for the most part something that small doesn't matter.

Now, who you marry? That's a bigger deal. For all we know your kid might end up as president or curing cancer. Certain things in life, births, death, true love, etc. are much harder to influence by free will as they are supposed to happen on a cosmic balance scale.

Getting lottery numbers or knowing universal secrets isn't good for the cosmic balance of things, otherwise ever prayer would be answered, nobody would ever die, etc. Everything has a set of rules (hence me saying before, ask names of spirits. They cannot lie about their names, just how it is) and part of the rules are you don't alter a life that extremely unless it was meant to happen already.

By the same logic, anyone has access to these kinds of rituals and technology for things like this (computers do very well by measuring temp, radio interference, radiation, magnetic fields, etc. while doing it) so if everyone did it it would kind of defy the point of free will altogether.

Hell, I've had spirits flat tell me they wouldn't answer certain things. Asked why and said "We aren't allowed." One even said he'd get demoted.

For the same reason that whatever God you believe in doesn't end the world this second since he/she can see the future and already knows all the people going to heaven/hell.

Free will.

The best way to explain it is like this, as I've read many different things based on it and it seems to make the most sense to me at least.

What you wear today isn't likely to have an enormous impact on the world. Sure you could wear a Klan uniform to a Black Panthers rally but for the most part something that small doesn't matter.

Now, who you marry? That's a bigger deal. For all we know your kid might end up as president or curing cancer. Certain things in life, births, death, true love, etc. are much harder to influence by free will as they are supposed to happen on a cosmic balance scale.

Getting lottery numbers or knowing universal secrets isn't good for the cosmic balance of things, otherwise ever prayer would be answered, nobody would ever die, etc. Everything has a set of rules (hence me saying before, ask names of spirits. They cannot lie about their names, just how it is) and part of the rules are you don't alter a life that extremely unless it was meant to happen already.

By the same logic, anyone has access to these kinds of rituals and technology for things like this (computers do very well by measuring temp, radio interference, radiation, magnetic fields, etc. while doing it) so if everyone did it it would kind of defy the point of free will altogether.

Hell, I've had spirits flat tell me they wouldn't answer certain things. Asked why and said "We aren't allowed." One even said he'd get demoted.

Or we could go with the simplier answer.

VN Store

Back