Anyone know where to get the returned Gators tickets?

TGFHeupel16

Hey fellow Vols! I need some help here. My fiancé and I are young (in our 20’s) and as of this year we got custody of her little brother and little sister. (her mom has serious issues to say the least) The little boy is 7 and the girl is 9. I absolutely Love these kids to death and feel as if they are mine. The 7 year old (Mahkai) has become a huge Vols fan after hanging out with me all this time lol. His birthday isn’t till December but he asked for an early bday present and has been very consistent about it. He wants to go to the gators game! My fiancé and I are very tight on cash. We had to get them each a new set clothes, (they came here with none) had to buy beds and bedroom sets, found out they didn’t have insurance so owe a lot in Dr bills.( screwing up my fiancé’s once perfect credit) We don’t get any help from family and underestimated how much these kids actually cost. We both work as much as we possibly can,( one of us has to be home with them after school) but still never have ANY extra money. I saw an article where Florida is giving back some of there tickets, and figured they might be way less expensive because of that. Does anyone know about this? And if so, where can I find them? This would put a huge smile on my boy’s face! I’m doing everything in my power to make this happen, and it’s just killing me inside. I might Be reaching here, and they might also be too expensive for me to come up with the cash. But I figured it would be worth a try. Worse case scenario, I can still make it real special to just watch it at home, but would rather give him the experience of his life. Thanks for the help! GBO!!!!

That is a great thing you and your future wife are doing, but it appears the returned tickets just go out for sale on the university website, allvols.com. These tickets aren't cheap either I believe the minimum is $105 per ticket. I will try to find you a couple in the next 24 hours,.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
That is a great thing you and your future wife are doing, but it appears the returned tickets just go out for sale on the university website, allvols.com. These tickets aren't cheap either I believe the minimum is $105 per ticket. I will try to find you a couple in the next 24 hours,.
Wow ya, I cant afford that. Thank you so much for looking! If you find something more reasonable, please let me know, and have a blessed day!

Here's an idea. Take the kids to the game and do some tailgating. Some folks will be happy to welcome you into their group for a bite and some conversation. Some will have tv's set up, etc. Let it be known you're in need of tickets.
Check with the scalpers once the game starts prices will drop on the street. It's worth a shot and the whole experience could be a fun day even if you don't get into the game.

You're gonna need about $210 for two tickets. I know it's not much, but I'm willing to Venmo you $10, if 20 others step up as well

You get the SEC network?
I dont Know what your trying to do here. Yes I do, and I’m not looking for a handout, I saw that The gators were returning tickets so I was seeing if any vol fans had connections to get the tickets to where I can afford them.

Here's an idea. Take the kids to the game and do some tailgating. Some folks will be happy to welcome you into their group for a bite and some conversation. Some will have tv's set up, etc. Let it be known you're in need of tickets.
Check with the scalpers once the game starts prices will drop on the street. It's worth a shot and the whole experience could be a fun day even if you don't get into the game.
I was Thinking this as a backup plan. I also Coach his youth football team, so I was gonna let him invite some of those kids over to watch the game if I dont end up with tickets. Just want to make it special for my boy. That’s all

Reactions: Zues1
I dont Know what your trying to do here. Yes I do, and I’m not looking for a handout, I saw that The gators were returning tickets so I was seeing if any vol fans had connections to get the tickets to where I can afford them.
Fair enough. Let me know if you find some. I could use some cheap tickets too.

You're gonna need about $210 for two tickets. I know it's not much, but I'm willing to Venmo you $10, if 20 others step up as well
Wow. You don’t know how much that jester means to me. I used to do really well, I was in Sales with att, and was a top producer. I found out that all they want is money and they ripped off a ton of my customers and it made me look like the bad guy. So finally my conscious got the best of me and now I’m just working a normal job, but keeping my eyes out for something more lucrative. Thank you so much for that offer, but I wouldnt feel right taking other peoples hard earned cash.

Reactions: SDV
Fair enough. Let me know if you find some. I could use some cheap tickets too.
Thanks, and it was really hard for me to post this. I know It looks bad. I’m just in a situation, and going to the Vols game isn’t the most important thing in my life. The kid has just been through the ringer. He and his sister were moving from drug house to drug house, they went to 6 different schools last year before we got them, and the last place they were staying they shared one single bunk bed with 7 other kids. Now, they each have there own room, own bed, are seeing a therapist.(with no insurance and that’s the real killer) He asked me about the game this morning and it brought tears to my eyes because I feel I’m not doing enough for him. He’s the best behaved kid you’ll ever meet, he’s a people pleaser and does anything he can to fit in. This is the first time in his life he has stability and a place he can call home. I know they miss there mom no matter how bad she treated them, but he bottles it up and never talks about it. I know People on here have connections, so I threw a Hail Mary. I’m so sorry if this offends anyone.

Thanks, and it was really hard for me to post this. I know It looks bad. I’m just in a situation, and going to the Vols game isn’t the most important thing in my life. The kid has just been through the ringer. He and his sister were moving from drug house to drug house, they went to 6 different schools last year before we got them, and the last place they were staying they shared one single bunk bed with 7 other kids. Now, they each have there own room, own bed, are seeing a therapist.(with no insurance and that’s the real killer) He asked me about the game this morning and it brought tears to my eyes because I feel I’m not doing enough for him. He’s the best behaved kid you’ll ever meet, he’s a people pleaser and does anything he can to fit in. This is the first time in his life he has stability and a place he can call home. I know they miss there mom no matter how bad she treated them, but he bottles it up and never talks about it. I know People on here have connections, so I threw a Hail Mary. I’m so sorry if this offends anyone.
Not offended, but you're just laying in on pretty thick if all you are wanting is cheap tickets. Now you have people trying to give you money? If your story is true, you are doing a great thing. There's a lot of really good people out there with big hearts. Scammers love to take advantage of them.

Not offended, but you're just laying in on pretty thick if all you are wanting is cheap tickets. Now you have people trying to give you money? If your story is true, you are doing a great thing. There's a lot of really good people out there with big hearts. Scammers love to take advantage of them.
Your right. I totally Get where your coming from. I shouldn’t have got offended with your first post, cause there are a lot of people like that. I also Have the custody papers I can post just so u guys know you don’t have someone like that on this site.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back