Anyone interested in this

I forget, who is Tennessee's biggest rival? It used to be Kentucky right? And I know it's just mean to consider Vanderbilt (although they beat you two years ago)...so, Florida?
Bama and Florida split time between the fan base as the biggest rivals. Bama is the traditioal rival....third Saturday in October etc....and most anyone that is over 30 that grew up and remembers the winning streaks from the 70's, 80's and 1st part of the 90's has a deep hatred for Bama.

Fl is on the list because of the 90's and being a division rival.

KY and Vandy.....eh...their rivals, in the most traditional, not literal, sense.

You are correct....My gut feeling is that the UT staff thinks their are some weaknesses to be exploited. If we have to throw the ball around too much, that will be a bad sign for the folks on Rocky Top.
agreed.

Haha, anyway, I wrote up the best of the resulting interview answers. You can find it here.

Thanks for the help guys, we'll battle it out come Saturday!

Haha, anyway, I wrote up the best of the resulting interview answers. You can find it here.

Thanks for the help guys, we'll battle it out come Saturday!

I liked the way you put it together. Took some very good posts and a couple with an edge but pretty honest.

Thanks for the link.

VN Store

Back