Anyone else tired of hearing about....

Manziel is the next Tebow with 50 times the douchebag factor.

All I mean by that is that the media's going to be all over his nuts for the next three years, then will be all over his nuts while he warms the bench for several teams in the NFL.

Manziel is the next Tebow with 50 times the douchebag factor.

All I mean by that is that the media's going to be all over his nuts for the next three years, then will be all over his nuts while he warms the bench for several teams in the NFL.

I'm hoping he get's shown the door in Aggie land and the CFL calls his name, I don't watch much CFL:good!:

It'd be easier for you to not hear about Johnny Football if you hadn't started a thread about Johnny Football that will live near the top of this forum for at least a few days.

Reactions: 10 people
It'd be easier for you to not hear about Johnny Football if you hadn't started a thread about Johnny Football that will live near the top of this forum for at least a few days.

This. Starts a thread about Johnny Football to complain that everyone is talking about Johnny Football.

Reactions: 1 person
If I was him with all of that success/ notoriety I'd be doing the same crap, really I think we all would.

Mods, I think now would be an appropriate time to lock this thread.

If I was him with all of that success/ notoriety I'd be doing the same crap, really I think we all would.

Bing! Kid's family is loaded, he's living the life. BMOC and being a real playboy. I say live it up while you can, beat everyone you can, especially bama.

Reactions: 1 person
Im not a Manziel nor TAMU fan I wish them and Mizzou would go back to the big 12.
I understand the business side of expansion, but I dont like it. If we had to expand I wouldve rather had schools like Clemson, VT, FSU not these guys.

Im not a Manziel nor TAMU fan I wish them and Mizzou would go back to the big 12.
I understand the business side of expansion, but I dont like it. If we had to expand I wouldve rather had schools like Clemson, VT, FSU not these guys.

Good luck with that.

VN Store

Back