Anyone else think Clay Travis is putting a bullseye on UT Football

Ah, Clay is just trying to move up the press chain to make more skrilla. Anymore, being a sports journalist or analyst is the same thing as working for the paparazzi or tabloids. Getting the nitty gritty before everyone else helps you to getting a better job in their world, I guess.

I'm not a big fan of Clay Travis but i like what he's doing here. Keeping the bubba's in a frenzy is at least entertaining. Can't beat them at least annoy the hell out of them.

You all know this is about Clay Travis, right?...Clay Travis...Who really gives a s*** about Clay Travis??

Clay Travis...if you've heard his "show" on Nashville radio, you know full well this is a vandie pipsqueak whose knowledge of sports is miniscule at best. He & his lame cronies spend more time discussing bimbos & babes than real sports. For anyone to even reference his "show" in regard to real sports is laughable.

lol, you take sports talk radio pretty seriously, yes?

I'd love to hear your radio show, what would you talk about for 3 hours in July?

as I am the child of not one but two Vol hating Vandy alums, I know first hand how those pompous elitists over there think. My issue with CT is how boring his show is, listen I could talk sports for 3 hours a day 5 days a week in July no problem at all. Nashville sports radio has the problem of uncertainty go to Atlanta, Detroit, or even Louisville and they pull it off.

Clay Travis...if you've heard his "show" on Nashville radio, you know full well this is a vandie pipsqueak whose knowledge of sports is miniscule at best. He & his lame cronies spend more time discussing bimbos & babes than real sports. For anyone to even reference his "show" in regard to real sports is laughable.
Ummmm, most "sports talk" radio talks about things other than straight sports, especially during the "off-season."

The two best shows in Memphis wind up going off on tangents that are non-sports related. Even national guys like Dan Patrick do it. Lighten up.

VN Store

Back