Any updates on Milton’s Injury?

I was behind the offensive bench he was having his foot looked at my guess turf toe

He was limping badly on the sidelines anytime he moved, not sure what it was, but he was definitely not comfortable

Seriously, I don’t believe Joe will survive the SEC gauntlet. Hooker is tougher but doesn’t look much better at feeling pressure. I’d say odds are the Bailey fans will get to see if they’re right by mid season, if not sooner.

Seriously, I don’t believe Joe will survive the SEC gauntlet. Hooker is tougher but doesn’t look much better at feeling pressure. I’d say odds are the Bailey fans will get to see if they’re right by mid season, if not sooner.
Ok, but if Bailey comes in we better hope the O Line is blocking and protecting much much better. HB just does not have the elusive part of the game that the Hook does. There is your prob. Nothing against HB.

Reactions: 08Vol
He didn't look hurt on the sideline in the 2nd half. Perhaps a fragile ego?
How about supposed Vol fans stop taking shots at a player who is working their ass off trying to win for us. Geez. You "drive by" people are sickening. Just keep your petty crap to yourself, or lean over and tell your trailer park wife whatever comment you wish.

How about supposed Vol fans stop taking shots at a player who is working their ass off trying to win for us. Geez. You "drive by" people are sickening. Just keep your petty crap to yourself, or lean over and tell your trailer park wife whatever comment you wish.
But then what would people like you have to bitch about?

Reactions: VolRage
What was Milton's passing stats in today's game?
I know he was 1-8 in the second half of Bowling Green. Seemed like he picked right back up there.

I hope he isn’t injured and wish him well in health. That being said, if Hooker isn’t your starter from here on out Heupel is as dumb as Pruitt.
In my view, Hook has earned the right to start a couple of games.......and Milton has earned the right to back up. Those over-throws cost us momentum more than we can know.

In my view, Hook has earned the right to start a couple of games.......and Milton has earned the right to back up. Those over-throws cost us momentum more than we can know.

Yep. Make just one of those throws that Milton overthrew and we tie if not win. I said it earlier and I’ll say it again. Milton makes those throws we are up 21-0 and have Pitt pinned at their own 10 the next possession. That’s enough to make most teams fold. Instead it was 10-0 which isn’t insurmountable at all.

Not just momentum but a lead that would be insurmountable even if Pitt caught fire they would have been so buried it would only be style points to make it look competitive.

VN Store

Back