Any of you planning to head to Raleigh if we conquer the Hawkeyes?

D.C. Vol

I'll be flying solo from DC and wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you for some cold ones this weekend. Considering Raleigh's proximity, you guys should make the trip and enjoy the March Madness experience.

I'm thinking about it. Have to work Friday though so that complicates things.

Heading down south to the land of the pines
I'm thumbing my way into North Carolina
Staring up the road and pray to God I see headlights
I made it down the coast in seventeen hours
Picking me a bouquet of dogwood flowers
And I'm a-hopin' for Raleigh, I can see my baby tonight

Darius Rucker/Old Crow Medicine Show is fwiw

Last edited:

Ohhh no not that song again!

Reactions: 1 person
I'll be flying solo from DC and wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you for some cold ones this weekend. Considering Raleigh's proximity, you guys should make the trip and enjoy the March Madness experience.

I'm leaning 70/30 towards going but none of my usual partners in crime can make it, so I'd most likely being riding solo as well. Have you gotten a ticket or are you waiting until Wednesday?

DR's version doesn't hold a candle to OCMS's version IMO

Reactions: 2 people
I'm leaning 70/30 towards going but none of my usual partners in crime can make it, so I'd most likely being riding solo as well. Have you gotten a ticket or are you waiting until Wednesday?

Wednesday morning, to be exact.

Can't make it to Raleigh, but I'll smoke a Raleigh if the Vols make it there.
(But I won't inhale.)

D.C. Vol, I'm in the RTP area next to Raleigh. If Tennessee advances and you or any other Vol fans need any bar recommendations or want to get some beers and watch the weekend games contact me via a PM.

I'll go Sunday if we make it that far

I can't be the only one licking my chops at the prospect of a showdown with the Blue Bloods....I mean...Blue Devils. I would love nothing more than to see the blue masses sit in agony as Maymon and Stokes carve them up like a Thanksgiving Turkey.

I can't be the only one licking my chops at the prospect of a showdown with the Blue Bloods....I mean...Blue Devils. I would love nothing more than to see the blue masses sit in agony as Maymon and Stokes carve them up like a Thanksgiving Turkey.
more likely to be shamed by the same Mercer team that beat the Vols in the NIT last year.

D.C. Vol, I'm in the RTP area next to Raleigh. If Tennessee advances and you or any other Vol fans need any bar recommendations or want to get some beers and watch the weekend games contact me via a PM.

Will do, Winningitall. :hi:

Bob dylan tune fwiw

I'm actually going to be in Durham for work on Sunday , so if we make it that far I may have to check out the game.

VN Store

Back