Any news on Kirkland and Bituli

well, we still got Bates...he'll step up if needed...good genes...as long as they're healthy...:)

GO VOLS!

unless Bates just turns it on (which I haven't heard or seen a word mentioned about him) I think he is just going to stay in the background... I know he has been banged up for what seems to be three years now, but at some point you gotta rise up or just realize it just isn't going to ever happen...No one wants to call the situation a bust yet because of his pedigree and injuries, but he should be back 100% at this point and I have heard and read more about Jumper than even a single word about Bates... really unfortunate... Kind of like Butcher....

Reactions: 1 person
So both injuries caught me by surprise, Anybody know what, when, how?? Need those guys 100 % and totally preparing for GA Tech.. You don't go thru 1 week of walk thru and understand how to crush the wishbone, that's why that offense works..

Last years injury situation was an aberration that will never happen again in your lifetime. I haven't heard of a lot of injured players this year. Seems like they have a bunch of injured players coming back.

It happened the previous two years before.

unless Bates just turns it on (which I haven't heard or seen a word mentioned about him) I think he is just going to stay in the background... I know he has been banged up for what seems to be three years now, but at some point you gotta rise up or just realize it just isn't going to ever happen...No one wants to call the situation a bust yet because of his pedigree and injuries, but he should be back 100% at this point and I have heard and read more about Jumper than even a single word about Bates... really unfortunate... Kind of like Butcher....
Bust

Some kids just don't give a rip. I've seen guys head get their heads screwed up by girls, other influences. It's pretty obvious football is not his tip priority.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back