Any idea where we land Bowl wise

Yep, especially when it involves Bama. 13-0 FSU or Texas which beat Bama in Tuscaloosa will get screwed.

Florida State hasn't played anybody good. They did beat two weak SEC teams this season, and that is going to help them with the committee, I think.

Wasn't TCU undefeated last year? And we saw how that turned out in the title game--an embarrassment. Being undefeated is an achievement--but it can also be misleading about the actual strength of the undefeated team.

Florida State hasn't played anybody good. They did beat two weak SEC teams this season, and that is going to help them with the committee, I think.

Wasn't TCU undefeated last year? And we saw how that turned out in the title game--an embarrassment. Being undefeated is an achievement--but it can also be misleading about the actual strength of the undefeated team.
I get it. There’s a case to be made for Texas, Bama and GA. But it’d be tough to keep out a 13-0 FSU ACC champ. And Texas has a double digit win at Bama.

To be honest, Michigan should be DQ’d for their cheating scandal. We all know the best two teams are UGA and Bama, but let’s see if the committee decides to confirm it.

So now that FSU is out of the CFP, it puts FSU in the Orange Bowl and drops Louisville completely out of the New Years 6 discussions, opening up another spot.

So now that means:

- Alabama, Georgia, and Missouri take CFP/New Years 6 spots

- Ole Miss likely takes a New Years 6 spot with the extra spot opened by FSU’s taking Louisville’s Orange Bowl spot

- LSU goes to the Citrus Bowl

- Tennessee (8-4) is the only ranked team in the “Pool of 6” section - alongside Texas A&M (7-5), Kentucky (7-5), Auburn (6-6) - going to be placed among the Gator/Reliaquest(Outback)/Music City/Mayo/Liberty/Texas Bowl…two of those bowls won’t have SEC teams (likely Liberty Bowl and either Texas/Mayo Bowl).

So now that FSU is out of the CFP, it puts FSU in the Orange Bowl and drops Louisville completely out of the New Years 6 discussions, opening up another spot.

So now that means:

- Alabama, Georgia, and Missouri take CFP/New Years 6 spots

- Ole Miss likely takes a New Years 6 spot with the extra spot opened by FSU’s taking Louisville’s Orange Bowl spot

- LSU goes to the Citrus Bowl

- Tennessee (8-4) is the only ranked team in the “Pool of 6” section - alongside Texas A&M (7-5), Kentucky (7-5), Auburn (6-6) - going to be placed among the Gator/Reliaquest(Outback)/Music City/Mayo/Liberty/Texas Bowl…two of those bowls won’t have SEC teams (likely Liberty Bowl and either Texas/Mayo Bowl).
I hope it’s the Outback. As I stated yesterday, anything is better than the Duke’s Mayo Bowl.

Reactions: Switch 625
Seeing some experts pick us playing NC State. Would prefer them not to see our offense for the first time until next year in Charlotte.

Seeing more and more predictions for Tampa in the past hour which likely would mean likely Wisconsin

I'm just glad it's not Iowa
crying-man-tears.gif

Citrus fruits include lemon, limes and oranges. So, being that orange is the predominant color of the three, you really could make a case that we are going back to the Orange Bowl this year, right???????

VN Store

Back