Anticipated week one games

This debate has been had a million times, but why would you root for two SEC teams to lose games with no relevance to UT? Winning them reminds people of our collective superiority, which had its advantages.

Because when I say that I hate Alabama I literally mean I hate Alabama. Meaning I don't want them to win. Not ever. I feel the same way about your gators. I'm not one of these rah-rah SEC fans.

Reactions: 7 people
This debate has been had a million times, but why would you root for two SEC teams to lose games with no relevance to UT? Winning them reminds people of our collective superiority, which had its advantages.

Bama losing is relevant to our interests. The more they can be embarrassed and beat down, the better.

Go Badgers!

Seriously?

Bama losing almost equals UT winning. It's historical in nature, ingrained in our DNA to hate Bama and wish nothing but losses on them.

Kind of like the same way you are with FSU.

Seriously?

Bama losing almost equals UT winning. It's historical in nature, ingrained in our DNA to hate Bama and wish nothing but losses on them.

Well put!

Seriously?

Swap FSU with UGA and then it's true.

Looking forward to:

Michagan/UTAH, buddy is a Michigan alum and having a projector setup in his backyard with a crab broil and adult beverages.

bama/wiskey, interested in seeing if wisky can make this a game with their running attack. Will show just how good that bama front 7 is.

vandy/wku, looking forward to seeing Doughty rack up 1000 yards in the air on candy

Bama still hasn't picked a starting QB and it's 2 days into the week. I would laugh hysterically if Wisconsin manages to roll them.

I'd also like to see Vandy fall to WKU.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back