Another Bammer in the slammer

It wasn't Saban that ran away to another league.

Didn't Saban run off to the NFL then when he realized he wouldn't succeed there he ran back to college? Saban and Urban are in my top 3 of Coach's I want to punch in the face but bammers are the only ones who honestly think Saban ran Urban out of the SEC. They are 2-2 against each other so it isn't like Saban was kicking his a$$ year in and out. And as equally as I despise the two of them I would put Urban ahead of Saban now. If their roles were reversed I would guarantee Saban couldn't have taken a third string QB,making his second career start and beat the hell out of Ala like Urban did. Also willing to bet Ohio St is back in the playoffs again and probably will win it again while Saban won't even win the West this yr. 3 yrs ago I would have Saban clearly #1 but not now or moving forward. That could change but don't see it happening this yr.

Reactions: 2 people
better-get-used-to-these-bars-kid.gif

Does he believe in 3rd chances ? We will see if that 2 time DUI DB stays on the team

Oh yeah Saban already said he had never kicked a guy off for multiple alcohol or drug related issues. And it technically was Taylor's 3rd chance that Saban gave him since he had two prior arrests before Sat. Sounds like you can go play for Saban and get as many DUI's you can get and smoke all the weed you want too and know you aren't getting kicked off the team.

I am lost. I keep hearing 2nd chance used. Is he saying 2nd chance since JT was at Bama? If I recall wasn't he in trouble for theft and DV at Georgia? If so doesn't that make it a 3rd chance.

Never mind above post answer while making post.

He did but you couldn't tell these Bammers that. These idiots here in Ala are trying to make Saban out to be a Saint for giving him a " 2nd" chance but don't wanna accept that it was actually his third. And it's not like it was drugs or alcohol but one was for trying to double cash a check and the other two for beating his woman. If UT or AU did the exact same thing they would have a completely different opinion on it. Bless their hearts on Finebaum they are so upset that Saban is taking so much criticism. Wonder what each of their fans would think if it was their daughter, sister, friend or other family member that was the one getting beat. Wonder if they would be OK with their teams football coach allowing that guy to play for him?

Tyren Jones was arrested for second degree possession after being pulled over for a traffic stop.

He did but you couldn't tell these Bammers that. These idiots here in Ala are trying to make Saban out to be a Saint for giving him a " 2nd" chance but don't wanna accept that it was actually his third. And it's not like it was drugs or alcohol but one was for trying to double cash a check and the other two for beating his woman. If UT or AU did the exact same thing they would have a completely different opinion on it. Bless their hearts on Finebaum they are so upset that Saban is taking so much criticism. Wonder what each of their fans would think if it was their daughter, sister, friend or other family member that was the one getting beat. Wonder if they would be OK with their teams football coach allowing that guy to play for him?

those fans also believe "oh man nick saban was being so nice giving him that 2nd chance. he wasn't doing it for football.. he was doing it because he is a kind soul".. pure bs.. nick saban saw his dline throw around like ragdolls by ohio state. he saw a very talented dlinemen. the fact that saban thought it was a good idea to take a player who still had 2 felonies he hadn't dealt with yet and ignore that to get him on campus says all you need to know about him. it's only about winning, screw everything else.

nick saban and battle were responsible for creating an unsafe situation for females on campus. anyone who has a daughter at a college should be angry about this. what if it was your daughter who was choked and hit on campus because of a football coach who thinks he is a god who doesn't give a crap about what danger he puts anyone in only because it may mean one more win for his program. taylor had no business being on campus. nick saban's press conference was a disaster. he said all the wrong things and completely soiled himself. he was defensive and failed miserably. battle did the same with his "official " announcement. the raven's pr department is very happy that they can look at alabama's pr department and say "heck they are worst than us".

those fans also believe "oh man nick saban was being so nice giving him that 2nd chance. he wasn't doing it for football.. he was doing it because he is a kind soul".. pure bs.. nick saban saw his dline throw around like ragdolls by ohio state. he saw a very talented dlinemen. the fact that saban thought it was a good idea to take a player who still had 2 felonies he hadn't dealt with yet and ignore that to get him on campus says all you need to know about him. it's only about winning, screw everything else.

nick saban and battle were responsible for creating an unsafe situation for females on campus. anyone who has a daughter at a college should be angry about this. what if it was your daughter who was choked and hit on campus because of a football coach who thinks he is a god who doesn't give a crap about what danger he puts anyone in only because it may mean one more win for his program. taylor had no business being on campus. nick saban's press conference was a disaster. he said all the wrong things and completely soiled himself. he was defensive and failed miserably. battle did the same with his "official " announcement. the raven's pr department is very happy that they can look at alabama's pr department and say "heck they are worst than us".

Great post..There is just no way you can take a guy who has 2 cases in GA that haven't even been settled. You're exactly right, Bana fans can thank Urban for Saban taking Taylor. He put winning and his selfishness over morals and good decision making. Then in his presser last night his ego and refusal to admit he made a mistake pissed off a lot of the media and other people. It's funny listening to these Ala fans..not one mention of the poor girl that has been through this twice with him and one of those things that could affect her the rest of her life. But all they are concerned about is everyone picking on their poor little Coach. He needs to own his decision instead of not owning up to making a horrible decision. Makes you wonder how it could affect future recruiting with some parents.

The lady who accused Taylor of assaulting her has now recanted her statement and has been arrested. Hmmmmm sounds like some boosters boosted her bank account for the good of 2nd chances

VN Store

Back