***Announcement Dates and Times and Other Info***

I think it said he will know where he is going by then, but that he is still announcing on NSD

Both Cam Clear and Tiny are hard to get a read on. I just hope Scout.com has a good feel for what they want since they are predicting both will be wearing orange. Thay also give Tn. the edge for Curt Maggitt. I believe he would be the better catch at lb since he seems like a pretty sharp young man.

Thanks. Yeah, It has been very hard and I think Maggitt likes the fact we want him at LB verse what others I believe are recruiting him for. I believe Clear will be a Vol. It is going to be a nerveracking few days over the next week!

Thanks. Yeah, It has been very hard and I think Maggitt likes the fact we want him at LB verse what others I believe are recruiting him for. I believe Clear will be a Vol. It is going to be a nerveracking few days over the next week!

Agreed. I hear that Clear silently committed to Chaney on Monday.

VOLS spring game....can't wait !!!!
Tennessee: Start on March 22. Spring game April 16.:hi::hi:
:rock::rock::loco::rock:

Antonio Richardson, OT, Nashville (Tenn.) Pearl-Cohn
National Signing Day announcement at 9 a.m. CT between Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Miami, Tennessee and USC.

I'm so excited for the 2nd. I'm sure we will have a few surprises and some let downs also. Just don't forget " We Bleed Orange ".
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cameron Clear has decided to announce his school of choice on Tuesday Feb 1st instead of Thursday. It will take place at 1 pm CST.

Maggitt has pushed back his visit to the 10th. Wants to visit Miami before making his announcement.

Since most radio stations can be streamed online, surely we can listen to Clear's press conference tomorrow on a Memphis station. If anyone knows of a local station that is covering the conference, let us know.

Knoxivi.com and Channel 6 are doing some online-only coverage with sports reporter Jim Wogan at 12, 2 and 4 p.m. Makes it easy to pop in and get local updates at those times. Knox ivi's screen is bigger, so that's where I'll check in: KnoxIvi - New Answers for New Media.

VN Store

Back