Anchor Down!

Vandy doesn't seem to be able to hold onto the ball to save their life right now... I see a very long miserable season for them this year.... I freakin love it!!:)

Wow! This is going to be a long game for Vandy. Still third quarter but they just want to get off the field. Another interception. WOW!

Smart went to Western Ky.

71448969_display_image.jpg

Just watched about 5 plays and heard reviews of the game. Mason will be fired by game 4. Vandy is not good but this guy is lost.

Vandy fans are already calling for Mason to be fired. After game one.

Honestly, it might not be a bad idea. He's awful. Historically bad in the SEC, I think.

Just watched about 5 plays and heard reviews of the game. Mason will be fired by game 4. Vandy is not good but this guy is lost.

No way they fire him after 4 games. It's Vandy. They'll give him longer than we give any coach.

I mean, yes, he's lost. And yes, this is typical Vandy. But....they'll give the guy at least two years.

Vandy fans are already calling for Mason to be fired. After game one.

Honestly, it might not be a bad idea. He's awful. Historically bad in the SEC, I think.

They got spoiled. This is why teams like Vandy and Kentucky should never have success. They get to thinking they should have it all of the time. It's just bad.

Reactions: 3 people
Franklin - so left them with nothing and got out of town when the getting was good. Having said that - Mason appears totally lost and over his head. There is a massive turn around going on in Nashville and i don't mean in a good way. I honestly feel sorry for them - they are just awful.

Don't feel too sorry. Remember last year when Vandy players posted the youtube video with them saying "f#$% Butch Jones"?

Reactions: 1 person
Well its been fun laughing at Vandy with you all but I got to get a little sleep before I have to go to work. :mf_surrender:

No way they fire him after 4 games. It's Vandy. They'll give him longer than we give any coach.

I mean, yes, he's lost. And yes, this is typical Vandy. But....they'll give the guy at least two years.

I'm all for a 5yr contract renewal. He's in way over his head and even Vandy will move on this quickly. He makes Dooley look like CBJ.

Reactions: 2 people
Personally, I deeply respect this Vanderbilt team's traditionalism. They appear to take seriously the Commodore tradition of excelling in the arts of creative losing. And let's be honest. Temple left a lot of points on the field; they easily could have won by six touchdowns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Personally, I deeply respect this Vanderbilt team's traditionalism. They appear to take seriously the Commodore tradition of excelling in the arts of creative losing. And let's be honest. Temple left a lot of points on the field; I wish Temple had won by six touchdowns.

Fify

VN Store

Back