America's Got Talent

To me her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard and I can't understand what she's singing.

Her voice isn’t for everybody but I don’t think it’s like that dang lol.

The worst AGT winner since I’ve been watching was that country singer several years ago. He was terrible

Did not like the golden buzzer girl at all.

I mean that was atrocious IMO.

First off, I thought this was America's Got Talent and not Britain's Got Talent? The girl is from England and she was just on The Voice UK.

Watching her move around on stage was so awkward.

Grace was very hard to understand when she sang.

The creepy magician girl won Asias got talent. You can see all of her acts on youtube

The creepy magician girl won Asias got talent. You can see all of her acts on youtube

I would say that’s disappointing that they would allow someone who already won at that level to compete, but Asia’s Got Talent looks to be a much smaller program. Her grand prize for winning the whole thing was only $100K.

First off, I thought this was America's Got Talent and not Britain's Got Talent? The girl is from England and she was just on The Voice UK.

Watching her move around on stage was so awkward.

Grace was very hard to understand when she sang.

None of the judges are from America, and it seems like more and more of the acts going through are from somewhere else too. I wonder how it would go over if a bunch of American acts went over and audtioned for Ukraine's Got Talent.

None of the judges are from America, and it seems like more and more of the acts going through are from somewhere else too. I wonder how it would go over if a bunch of American acts went over and audtioned for Ukraine's Got Talent.

I wish they would replace the judges with American judges. I don’t like any of these judges except Simon. I’m fine with them keeping him as a judge.

Rewatched last week's show with my daughter today. Can't believe they put through the gay leprechaun guy with the accordion. I'm impressed with the quick change act. I've seen those kind of acts a few times before, but I don't have a clue how they do it. The turrets comedian was ok, but he'll get more sympathy votes than talent votes.

Reactions: 1 person

I'll give Howie a pass, he's Canadian. It's close enough. :)

VN Store

Back