America's Got Talent 2015

Regurgitator is going to win it all. No way Drew comes close to beating that no matter what he does.

I like the Regurgitator but I wouldn't want to watch him for an hour. He's great for one trick at a time, then moving on to something else. Like maybe part of a show of multiple acts.

Im not a fan of Oz for some reason. I can't fully buy into it not being staged.

It's not staged, so what you're basically saying is that he's really good and probably should win.

I like the Regurgitator but I wouldn't want to watch him for an hour. He's great for one trick at a time, then moving on to something else. Like maybe part of a show of multiple acts.

Seriously though, that guy has to have some real acid reflux issues.

Derek Hughes completely blew it tonight! I mean what was he thinking?! Rope tricks?!

Top 4:
Oz, Regurgitator, Drew, Paul Zerdin.

Top 2:
Paul Zerdin, Oz

It's not staged, so what you're basically saying is that he's really good and probably should win.

Seriously though, that guy has to have some real acid reflux issues.

Derek Hughes completely blew it tonight! I mean what was he thinking?! Rope tricks?!

Top 4:
Oz, Regurgitator, Drew, Paul Zerdin.

Top 2:
Paul Zerdin, Oz

If Zerdin had done last week's acts tonight, he probably would be the for sure winner.

I thought his act was boring, he took a step backwards for sure.

I don't get the Drew love. He has some decent jokes here and there but I can't imagine watching an hour of him.

I still can't believe Siro-A isn't there. Imagine what theu could do with a million dollars and their own place for a show.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back