Amateur Hour Continues

Along with? because they're taking inputs from outside groups on that.

Also, still waiting on you to show me the reference on why military members can't participate in political events and not that stupidity you threw up from before.

Along with CID, the National Security Directorate for Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and Air Force Office of Special Investigations.

We aren’t talking about political events. Attending a meeting or demonstration is considered an extremist group by Army and DoD with military service. Just take a look at all the Marines that were court martialed for being at the Neo-Nazi rally at Charlottesville? We are talking about being members, and supporting the ideology of extremist groups. In which the AR is plain as day that

“All soldiers must reject participation in extremist organizations and activities. Extremist organizations and activities are those that advocate racial, gender or ethnic hatred or intolerance. They are also those that advocate, create, or engage in illegal discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, or national origin. Extremist organizations are also those that advocate the use of or use force or violence or unlawful means to deprive individuals of their rights under the United States Constitution or the laws of the United States or any state, by unlawful means.”

Along with CID, the National Security Directorate for Naval Criminal Investigative Service, and Air Force Office of Special Investigations.

We aren’t talking about political events. Attending a meeting or demonstration is considered an extremist group by Army and DoD with military service. Just take a look at all the Marines that were court martialed for being at the Neo-Nazi rally at Charlottesville? We are talking about being members, and supporting the ideology of extremist groups. In which the AR is plain as day that

“All soldiers must reject participation in extremist organizations and activities. Extremist organizations and activities are those that advocate racial, gender or ethnic hatred or intolerance. They are also those that advocate, create, or engage in illegal discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, or national origin. Extremist organizations are also those that advocate the use of or use force or violence or unlawful means to deprive individuals of their rights under the United States Constitution or the laws of the United States or any state, by unlawful means.”

Is Nation of Islam listed among the extremist groups?

So...

Conservative rallies are now "extremist" events.

Got it.

Rally’s like the ones in Charlottesville and January 6th are extremist extremist events yes.

Are you really comparing an event where people were listening to their President speak to a white supremacist rally?

Please tell me you're joking...

Unofficially yes. It’s considered a hate group

Can you please share the AR or DoD memorandum/ instruction which covers and lists extremist groups?

I want a detailed and approved list and not what some pissant clerk thinks they are.

I see more and more shows/movies that are filmed outside of CA in right to work states so does membership in the union even matter?

You aren't the one losing money from dues.

Some of the quotes were prophetic though.

"Mister Trump! You ruined my life!"

"Everyone always blaming me for something..."

You aren't the one losing money from dues.

Some of the quotes were prophetic though.

"Mister Trump! You ruined my life!"

"Everyone always blaming me for something..."

Definitely fiction because we know Trump would never buy and live in a house previously owned by black people.

VN Store

Back