Amateur Hour Continues

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Bush-ism

The President called and apologized to the head of the Special Olympics, after making this insensitive comment following a game of bowling: “No, no. I have been practicing. … I bowled a 129. It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”

Obama-ism

During the health care debate, President Obama explained all the benefits of ObamaCare, saying, “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system.”

Could you imagine the catalogue of Trumpisms we would have if his handlers let him speak to the press. But they put the kibosh on that after he admitted to obstruction of justice.

Reactions: 3 people
Could you imagine the catalogue of Trumpisms we would have if his handlers let him speak to the press. But they put the kibosh on that after he admitted to obstruction of justice.

I think they should have turned Obama loose without a prompter as well. It would have been substantially more entertaining.

Reactions: 6 people
images

:whistling:

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 1 person
Trump held one press conference his first year. How does that compare?

I'm surprised that a man with the courage to run into a school unarmed to take down a shooter with an AR-15 is so scared of questions from the press.

So you b!tch and moan when he says something stupid. But yet, b!tch and moan because he doesn't hold more PCs.

Im still not sure what that has to do with Obama reading a prepared statement to prevent him from stepping on his wang more often, but ok.

"Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change."

During a 2001 appearance on Spanish television, Bush said that “It is a great honor to travel to Spain and visit the King and also Prime Minister Anzar. But I have to practice the very pretty language, and unless I practice I am going to destroy this language.” Indeed, he had actually mispronounced the name of Prime Minister José María Aznar, instead saying “ansar,” which is the Spanish word for goose

VN Store

Back