Allstate Sugar Bowl: #21 Louisville vs. #3 Florida, 8:30pm ET, ESPN

The player was on his knees, defenseless. You're not only saying it's okay to spear someone with your helmet but to do it when they're down(knees are down) and defenseless. To think you have kids...

Tell him to just drop the ball & lay down then. The play was live & he was bobbling the ball.

Helmet to helmet is pretty much BS, unless blatant and if you want to talk blatant, why not call almost every time on the offense. #44 just lowered his head and went helmet first into the defender. RBs almost always lead with their helmet into the defenders.

Reactions: 1 person
UF only sold 7,000 out of the 17,000 given to them...That's sad...The game isn't even close to sold out, look at all the empty seats in the upper deck.

I don't know what your comparison is even about & it makes no damn sense. If you think a football hit is comparable to UFC you're just dumb.

By the way, running full speed helmet to helmet is probably worse than a UFC hit. So you're right, I'm stupid for comparing the two because helmet to helmet full speed to a defenseless player on his knees is worse. Why do you think they shortened kick returns?

I predict Muschump will lose his toupe when he rips off his headset in a tantrum.

It's the risk you take. You can't pussify the game much more without making it a flag fest for helmet to helmet hits. We want players bigger, stronger, & faster but don't hit anybody too hard.

I'm convinced you've taken several helmet to helmet hits.

Reactions: 2 people

If you're running forward what do you lead with? How can you lead with your shoulder & not make contact with your helmet not to mention you can't control what moves the other guy is gonna make or what position he will be in when you make contact.

If you're running forward what do you lead with? How can you lead with your shoulder & not make contact with your helmet not to mention you can't control what moves the other guy is gonna make or what position he will be in when you make contact.

Remember your way of thinking when your kids play football. When it looks like an opposing player helmet hunts, it's the only way. Don't be pissed off when he injures your child.

VN Store

Back