Allison Maurer leaving?

....eat your vegetables, eat your proteins, drink your milk, stay hydrated, avoid too much fat, blah, blah, blah, I'll think we'll be ok despite the major loss.
On second thought the First Lady should be available soon, maybe we should hire her.
Blue Freakin Font

Reactions: 2 people
I hate to see her go. She's one of the best. She had a little fame a few years ago, when cameras showed Worley kidding around with her, and everyone thought he was spitting game.

That was two years ago...and a student assistant trainer ...not Allison.

She's awesome, but working 20-hour days with a young family at home can be very difficult. She will be missed, but this is a life choice for her, not anything else.

Thats entirely understandable, and she will be missed. But help me out here because I can't imagine what
it is about this job that demands those kind of hours?

Reactions: 2 people
Top 3 Volnation Candidates to replace her:
1. Peyton Manning - he is out of work
2. Al Wilson - I bet he could make you eat your veggies
3. Dale Jones - an oldie but goodie here on VN

Reactions: 3 people
So, it hasn't even been confirmed that our nutritionist is leaving and we are already on page 3 of a thread about it? The off-season... smh.

Rumor is that THIS is the replacement...

s-l300.jpg

MTE1ODA0OTcxODY1OTY2MDkz.jpg

I don't think he'll ever leave Vandy.

Reactions: 11 people
Thank you #volnation for your support over the last 9 years. It has been amazing to see such passionate and friendly fans. I will miss it. 😢

-Alison Maurer

Sad to hear it is true... I understand that we should be able to find a suitable replacement. However anyone who thinks this isn't a pivotal piece of success on the field, is nieve.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 1 person
Sad to hear it is true... I understand that we should be able to find a suitable replacement. However anyone who thinks this isn't a pivotal piece of success on the field, is nieve.

Yep, Butch and the team have the utmost respect and affection for Allison, her replacement will have big
shoes to fill.

She gave a two week notice.
Did someone call security and march her out? These days, you should give notice, but the big employers take no chances, they show you the door that day. No chance to dump or poach others, stick a thumb drive in and dump or push something. Risk is pretty high especially if it's about money. She's been great and good at what she does, but what if for instance the gators came calling to give her another few grand, want her hanging around and additional 14 days?

Did someone call security and march her out? These days, you should give notice, but the big employers take no chances, they show you the door that day. No chance to dump or poach others, stick a thumb drive in and dump or push something. Risk is pretty high especially if it's about money. She's been great and good at what she does, but what if for instance the gators came calling to give her another few grand, want her hanging around and additional 14 days?

Do you do Stand Up for a living? Please.

Thats entirely understandable, and she will be missed. But help me out here because I can't imagine what
it is about this job that demands those kind of hours?

I'm sure not everyday but she travels with the team on road trips and I am sure is very hands on during the season which would lead to working from sun up past sun down.

In the same tweet string she says she's not going far, good luck to her because she was always upbeat and positive minded person to have our players around.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back