Allahu Akbar

I was thinking about that, but I wouldn't mind going there if Tennessee were the visitors.
I went this year.. last year.... 2015. Dammit. The Bammers were actually pretty nice except they did that yellow hammer chant thingy at the end. "Beat the hell out of you"? seriously? Anyway, I liked Tuscaloosa. Nice campus, girls don't wear bras there. What's not to like?

I went this year.. last year.... 2015. Dammit. The Bammers were actually pretty nice except they did that yellow hammer chant thingy at the end. "Beat the hell out of you"? seriously? Anyway, I liked Tuscaloosa. Nice campus, girls don't wear bras there. What's not to like?

I was there too in the end zone sitting next to a super obnoxious father/son duo. They mouthed off on the way out.

When we went up with just a few minutes left on the clock, I thought our D was going to close it out. Heartbreaking.

Reactions: 1 person
In all seriousness, I will be staying with a good friend and his family. They'll take care of me. Y'all can't get rid of Mercy that easily.

VN Store

Back