ALL Vol!!!

Ritecheer....

ALLVOL_zps639eb2d6.jpg
You gotta know where I was from in Davidson County with my best friend from Unicoi County, this feller would be tagged a nickname as Tiny for life.

Reactions: 1 person
Ritecheer....

ALLVOL_zps639eb2d6.jpg
This right-cheer is precisely why Neyland Stadium needs to go with stadium chairback seats (like the Titans stadium and all pro venues). If his big arse can't fit in his own seat, then he won't be barging into your own space/seating.

Neyland can have a "Heavy Drop" section, for double-wide fat containers. Charge them double the seat/ticket price.

Last edited:
This right-cheer is precisely why Neyland Stadium needs to go with stadium chairback seats (like the Titans stadium and all pro venues). If his big arse can't fit in his own seat, then he won't be barging into your own space/seating.

Neyland can have a "Heavy Drop" section, for double-wide fat containers. Charge them double the seat/ticket price.

I'd be willing to bet that this man doesn't give a damn about what you or Rob Lowe have to say. He is supporting so I say GBO and to hell with the rest including you.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back