All aboard!!! I'm getting on the Smart train.

DieHardVOL

If not hired by Auburn, I would rather have Kirby Smart than any of our "seem to be 3 finalists."

My new top choices..
1. Gruden
2. Peterson
3. Petrino
4. Patterson
5. Smart

3ds_max_train_crash.png

Reactions: 11 people
Judging by the responses - Tickets to this train are now

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

Alllllll aboard!!

Attachments

• hurr_train.jpg
    hurr_train.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 2 people
I just saw a Bama guy post on another forum this:

Kirby is getting a raise here. $1.6M + equivalent post-season bonuses to Saban.

So looks like no Smart anyway.

It is interesting why Smart is passed over for Strong...
I really think Tennessee is broke from Fulmer/Dooley payoffs.
Dang sure Ark is moving to big boy ball.

Someone switch the tracks and get this train away from Knoxville.

Switch??? Blow those tracks up, that way at least we can keep that train wreck outta Knoxville.

Why in the world would you want a COMPLETELY UNPROVEN Smart??? I seriously don't want anything to do with that mess. If Hart hires him I'm done with UT and college football.
Strong has NEVER had a losing season as a HC and just took his team to a 10-2 season and a BCS bowl. He may not have been my #1 choice, or even in MY top 3 when Dooley was fired but he is my #1 of ALL the realistic names we've heard and that includes Gundy and Fisher.

Reactions: 3 people
If he is our next coach there isn't anything y'all can do or say to change it. All you can do is quit be vol fans and find a new wagon to ride......:salute:

Reactions: 1 person
:angry:Where you been man Gruden has not got in him to coach here, we dont need someone like that and another thing Chuckie always lost in the end.

If not hired by Auburn, I would rather have Kirby Smart than any of our "seem to be 3 finalists."

My new top choices..
1. Gruden
2. Peterson
3. Petrino
4. Patterson
5. Smart

I would be elated to have Tressel or even Parrino over the choices that have been put out there. I hope like heii Hart has someone better in mind! But in reality I know he will probably bring in another coach who barley wins in some obscure conference, put them in the SEC and watch them burn

My new top choices..
1. Gruden
2. Peterson
3. Petrino
4. Patterson
5. Smart

The train you are riding is not what I would call a Smart Train.

It is interesting why Smart is passed over for Strong...
I really think Tennessee is broke from Fulmer/Dooley payoffs.
Dang sure Ark is moving to big boy ball.

Whys it interesting, one is completely and utterly unproven as a HC and even as a DC is unproven whether he can actually coach a D or he's just riding Sabans success.
The other has built multiple solid Ds in the SEC as a DC and as a HC has never had a losing season and just won his conference with a 10-2 season and has his team going to a BCS bowl.

VN Store

Back