Alcohol and walking

A police officer that is a close friend of mine told me this good advice. He said officers are trained that if they have suspicion that ur drinking alcohol out of whatever container you use, they will tell you..if there is alcohol in there pour it out.....my friend said never pour it out! Otherwise they will charge you with public intoxication or whatever those charges are. If you don't pour it out they can do nothing.

Lol yeah not doing what a cop tells you will prolly just get you in more trouble.Do what they say and dont act like an ass and you might get off with a warning.

GO VOLS

Dont drink and drive

Easy solution. Buy an orange, inject orange with vodka, WIN. (that's what I do)

UT is a dry campus, however on gameday they look the other way as long as you aren't flashing it in their face or being a jackass.

Just put it in a cup

This is what I do. Buy a large sweet tea from mcdonalds. After all the tea is gone, put beer can inside. Put the top back on and straw down through the beer. Also you can keep ice in it to keep it cold. I know I'm proud of myself for this.

This is what I do. Buy a large sweet tea from mcdonalds. After all the tea is gone, put beer can inside. Put the top back on and straw down through the beer. Also you can keep ice in it to keep it cold. I know I'm proud of myself for this.
I shall try this

They have made me throw my half full (of water) water bottle away the last 2 times at the stadium gate. I snuck whiskey in for years and was never even checked.

VN Store

Back