Alabama Favored By 25 @ Tennessee?

At this point I just hope we can beat the spread, whatever it is. We will get beat, but hopefully we can screw Vegas.

UT has no business winning this game. Bama is better from coach to kicker, probably.

These are still fun at this point. Show fight, keep getting up off the deck, hit people. See what happens.

Playing with house money this week. Shouldn't be any pressure on UT.

I hope we can spoil their season...

UT has no business winning this game. Bama is better from coach to kicker, probably.

These are still fun at this point. Show fight, keep getting up off the deck, hit people. See what happens.

NOT Kicker! And as a Staff; I like Tennessee. Talent, of course.

I am going to be honest guys.Ive been watching Tn.vs Al since 1982. This could be one of the best bama teams we have played.They are not just beating other pretty good teams they are killing them. But hey every dog has its day.Bring them on.

While the comment that they might be the best Bama team ever might be true the second is suspect...who have they played that’s a pretty-good team?

A&M is closest to your definition of pretty good. But the rest are sorry...this might be Bama’s easiest road to the Playoff yet. I’m not denying your statement, you might be right but their schedule has been kind of easy...

Reactions: Alto1
Here's the thing. Bama should and almost assuredly will roll us but the truth is you just never know. The crowd will be loud and our kids will being playing their hearts out. If we can somehow get it to the 4th quarter stranger things have happened. The Jets beat the Colts in SB 3. Douglas beat Tyson. Hell we beat the Russians on the ice in 1980. Miracles do happen from time to time.

Let's sell Neyland out and give our boys the support they're going to need Saturday

While the comment that they might be the best Bama team ever might be true the second is suspect...who have they played that’s a pretty-good team?

A&M is closest to your definition of pretty good. But the rest are sorry...this might be Bama’s easiest road to the Playoff yet. I’m not denying your statement, you might be right but their schedule has been kind of easy...
They haven't played anyone great but are beating the crap out of everyone they play.I hope we win but they are very good.

NOT Kicker! And as a Staff; I like Tennessee. Talent, of course.
If you like the staff of Tennessee better than Alabama, then you can't form a reasonable thought because of your fandom.

Alabama has about 10x the staff we got, and that's just counting their head coach against our whole staff. I hate Alabama, but that's just facts.

Here's the thing. Bama should and almost assuredly will roll us but the truth is you just never know. The crowd will be loud and our kids will being playing their hearts out. If we can somehow get it to the 4th quarter stranger things have happened. The Jets beat the Colts in SB 3. Douglas beat Tyson. Hell we beat the Russians on the ice in 1980. Miracles do happen from time to time.

Let's sell Neyland out and give our boys the support they're going to need Saturday
Amen.

If you like the staff of Tennessee better than Alabama, then you can't form a reasonable thought because of your fandom.

Alabama has about 10x the staff we got, and that's just counting their head coach against our whole staff. I hate Alabama, but that's just facts.
Not true. Pruitt could end up being better then Saban.

I am going to be honest guys.Ive been watching Tn.vs Al since 1982. This could be one of the best bama teams we have played.They are not just beating other pretty good teams they are killing them. But hey every dog has its day.Bring them on.

This is where I am at. This game is not about where we are at as a program but where Bama is at right now. I agree this is the best Bama team of all of them and honestly do not see anyone beating them. But we play the games for a reason and I would love to make Saban sweat a bit. Also, how great would it be for Pruit to be the first Saban assistant to beat him. That would be legendary.

VN Store

Back