'21 AL TE Trinity Bell (Tennessee signee)

He’s bigger than Ritze and more athletic. Why in the world could he not play at 6’7, 300-310 as a SDE with his size and incredible athletic ability? I mean that’s what we are recruiting him for
I have been seeing this, and Pennington could be a mammoth NT.

TOS said we are recruiting him as a defensive player
I say take Campbell and the 6'7 samoan dude from Nevada, put To'oto'o on him. Solid with potential to move guys back if it dint work out , just like they have with numerous players so far since Pruitt got here.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
He’s bigger than Ritze and more athletic. Why in the world could he not play at 6’7, 300-310 as a SDE with his size and incredible athletic ability? I mean that’s what we are recruiting him for
Yeah, I agree. You can't teach size and athleticism. Bell has both in spades. Get him in and play him where you need him. He would be a heck of an offensive tackle, too.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
The film on Bell is his first year of high school football. Kid has a very high ceiling. The physical tools are there. He's another with D-1 football and basketball potential.

Sounds like we recruit and take as athlete. VQ says defense and 247 article quotes him as saying at first it was defense but now most recruit for offense including us

Elsewhere, Tennessee is also in a good spot with two other tight ends, as Alabama native Trinity Bell looks like his recruitment is seeing its final stretches after dropping a Top 5 earlier in the week. Bell has jived with Tennessee for quite a while and offers plenty of flexibility with his versatility. At 6-7 and north of 265 pounds, his frame could be interesting in college.
-vq

Could this kid develop into a Offensive Tackle? Could his frame translate to it? Could this be a plan in them potentially taking 3 tight ends: (Campbell, Bell, and Wolfe, the kid from Nevada, or seeing Roc Taylor or Nixon develop into one)?

Could this kid develop into a Offensive Tackle? Could his frame translate to it? Could this be a plan in them potentially taking 3 tight ends: (Campbell, Bell, and Wolfe, the kid from Nevada, or seeing Roc Taylor or Nixon develop into one)?

The butch jones days of signing TE’s hoping they turn into Olinemen are over, my friend.

The butch jones days of signing TE’s hoping they turn into Olinemen are over, my friend.

I'm fine with that.

But Butch Jones isn't coaching at UT anymore, so to not consider that it will at some point happen is foolish. I asked about Bell because some reports say he is 6 ft 7 inches and up to right about 300 lbs now. IF true, this young man will be a lineman on either the offense or defense.

Reactions: BristolVol

VN Store

Back