'20 AL ATH Kristian Story (Alabama Commit)

Be interesting to see if newt will allow it since he could possibly be a QB

Its a 2020 player so he isn't even in here yet but when he does visit this thread next Februaury i bet he says that the dad angle makes the commitment valid.

gallery-1506537373-blawn.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Don’t sweat it. When Bama, Auburn or even Georgia comes calling at the 11th hour off he’ll go, we know that.

A little different when you have the tie we have here. He could flip but it won't be as easy if Kelly is still on staff at the time. Always an "if" when you hire as good coaches as we have

Last edited:
Maybe he’ll flip but they’ve already called. He has offers from them right now.

Heard this morning that Auburn hasn’t really been after him at all yet. Feel like I’ve read this story before, many times, and know how it ends. Vol Battered Syndrome kicking into high gear.

Heard this morning that Auburn hasn’t really been after him at all yet. Feel like I’ve read this story before, many times, and know how it ends. Vol Battered Syndrome kicking into high gear.

I’ll hold out hope until there’s a reason not to. That’s recruiting.

I’ll hold out hope until there’s a reason not to. That’s recruiting.

It is indeed. Plus, I can’t get excited about any 2020 recruit now in 2018....we’re still trying to see if JP is gonna add anybody to this class. 2019 is far enough away without looking at 2020 imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah Kelly could be on Alabamas staff in 2 years

Doubtful. Auburn alum and has relationship with Pruitt. If he is gone by then it's due to a promotion somewhere which I don't see coming from Bama with Tosh Lupoi and I think it's Goulding in line after Tosh for DC.

more likely to be a D.C. Again Here than Bama.

Don’t sweat it. When Bama, Auburn or even Georgia comes calling at the 11th hour off he’ll go, we know that.
Ill say boom for now, but worry about the ones we do get, and don’t worry about the ones we don’t get, remember??:hi::)

VN Store

Back