Ainge......is not a winner!! Period

Did Ainge give up 41 points? I didn't know he played both ways. Granted the offense laid a turd today, but I don't see how you are laying it all on Ainge.

Not laying JUST this game on Ainge....I am now just seeing a QB who I thought "had it" but really doesn't.......and YES, I know he doesn't play defense and blah blah blah.......but a winner would keep his team on the field......a leader would takeover in the huddle and say "we are taking over this game"......a "winner" doesn't throw the ball away on 4th and 12 while running backwards down by 21....have you ever seen Ainge tuck it and put it all on the line??

He threw an interception in the 3rd quarter......the INT was OK, he was going deep and it was a good play......what I don't like is the way he does NOT respond to adversity....he came out the rest of the game timid.....and I hate that!! Great stats, good QB but not a winner.....there is a difference!!

Peyton = Winner
C. Clausen = Winner
R. Clausen = Winner with less ability
Ainge = Folds tent when back is against the wall....last years Florida game, this year's Florida game, Alabama.....once he is addled, it's over

I would add Tee Martin, Andy Kelly, Heath Shuler and Tony Robinson to that list.

He threw an interception in the 3rd quarter......the INT was OK, he was going deep and it was a good play......what I don't like is the way he does NOT respond to adversity....he came out the rest of the game timid.....and I hate that!! Great stats, good QB but not a winner.....there is a difference!!

Peyton = Winner
C. Clausen = Winner
R. Clausen = Winner with less ability
Ainge = Folds tent when back is against the wall....last years Florida game, this year's Florida game, Alabama.....once he is addled, it's over

i'd add a less talented tee martin to the winner list. 13-0.

by saying leaders, you mean coaches....right.

I hope he was saying players........I don't see anyone in the huddle on either side of the ball taking charge!! I thought maybe it was the coaches for a while (and I defended CFP)......but NOONE can win on this level if their QB is a puppet and not a leader!!

Three touchdowns in eight quarters against our biggest rivals won't give anyone a chance to win many games however the defense plays.

Then according to UGA, Ainge is a winner.

I think Ainge is a fine qb that wasn't ever given a chance by our sorry D. I thought his INT was a pretty good pass that the db made an outstanding play.

The INT was acceptable.....the way Ainge tuck it between his legs and ran, NOT

Coaches and leadership in both huddles. Maybe... maybe you could say Foster is the leader on offense, but can't say that anybody really deep down believes Ainge is a leader.

I AGREE......name one team in the TOP 20 that their QB is not the leader on offense?? Can't happen........

Three touchdowns in eight quarters against our biggest rivals won't give anyone a chance to win many games however the defense plays.
We can't score much when our O isn't on the field, maybe you missed the stat on how many more plays Bama did than us. I know that we could have controlled more on the offensive side of the ball, but Bama always seemed like they were on the field with long drives.

VN Store

Back