America's Got Talent

I agree with this. I just think it's kinda strange that he says no to an act like that and then says yes to something ridiculous like the guy throwing Kleenex all over the stage.

To me, it's a variety show and that guy was different and kinda funny. Singers and choirs need to stand out to get through.

I think I’m watching reruns but I just saw a doctor sing a song about his mom. They put really bad fake acts on here. That’s disappointing

Reactions: 1 person
I’m tired of the sob stories. Just show the acts. They should be judged on talent alone not whether or not they were bullied in high school or something. Gets old

I’m tired of the sob stories. Just show the acts. They should be judged on talent alone not whether or not they were bullied in high school or something. Gets old

I've been complaining about this for years. All the talent shows do it now, and it has absolutely nothing to do with talent. Everyone was bullied in high school to a certain extent.

When they give you the boo hoo stories what they are really doing is showcasing the ones that they want America to vote for. If they can build up a following for these acts then they'll have a certain amount of built in sympathy votes.

Show would be 12 minutes long without them.

At the end of the day it’s not a true competition, it’s a show for entertainment where acts are a part of it. The presence of repeat performers and fairly established acts proves that out. It’s not about finding talent, it’s about producing a show people will watch.

Show would be 12 minutes long without them.

At the end of the day it’s not a true competition, it’s a show for entertainment where acts are a part of it. The presence of repeat performers and fairly established acts proves that out. It’s not about finding talent, it’s about producing a show people will watch.

Or they could show more of the auditions

Reactions: 1 person
I've been complaining about this for years. All the talent shows do it now, and it has absolutely nothing to do with talent. Everyone was bullied in high school to a certain extent.

When they give you the boo hoo stories what they are really doing is showcasing the ones that they want America to vote for. If they can build up a following for these acts then they'll have a certain amount of built in sympathy votes.

I’d say you’re right. It’s awful. I’m okay with them doing the intro about who the people are, but we don’t need to know every tragedy they’ve ever been through. It’s a talent show

VN Store

Back