Aggies already shedding the little brother complex

teamdeke

Their 247 writers are all over twitter seemingly claiming that every recruit in the continental US is contacting them about their move to the SEC. Already starting to say Santos has emailed them asking about the move and that Damien Jacobs talked to them and said the move would be "a good thing, a real good thing."

I feel good with our standing with both of these guys its just that they aren't even officially in the SEC yet and I hate the milkmen already. I mean why would we take a school that doesn't have female cheerleaders!!! They are going to start claiming everyone wants to be there.

Newsflash!!!! The SEC is not a JV conference like the one you just left.

Enhance your calm big Orange bother, they know what they are getting into. I can't really blame them for leaving Texas's kingdom. As for the recruits they are justing tring to build momentum. I hope Santos and others stay committed but I really don't see our coaching staff begging anyone to stay.

Enhance your calm big Orange bother, they know what they are getting into. I can't really blame them for leaving Texas's kingdom. As for the recruits they are justing tring to build momentum. I hope Santos and others stay committed but I really don't see our coaching staff begging anyone to stay.

Bartle do, how bout wallago round them pipes? They ain't crap mo stink muRr!

Doubt it. I was just trying to point out that they are going to sling a lot of mud out there to get hype around this move and will go after anyone and everyone. Santos being from texas and having it come down to us and A&M will be one we need to stay on but apparently they are after Jacobs as well. I feel good about both but just laugh at how the aggies all of a sudden feel entitled to recruits after making this move to the SEC.

Santos said one of his reasons he chose us over A&M was because we are in the SEC. If this goes through don't be surprised seeing him switch his commitment. Hopefully CDD and staff can keep him here, but it will be a challenge. But even if this does happen, do you think a&m will come to the sec right a way, as is next year, or have to wait a few years? As in TCU having to wait 2 years before switching to the big east.

Santos said one of his reasons he chose us over A&M was because we are in the SEC. If this goes through don't be surprised seeing him switch his commitment. Hopefully CDD and staff can keep him here, but it will be a challenge. But even if this does happen, do you think a&m will come to the sec right a way, as is next year, or have to wait a few years? As in TCU having to wait 2 years before switching to the big east.

Just.Stop
Santos is not going to decommit. He told AP on TOS last night to "Tell the TN fans they have nothing to worry about"
1 post and this guy thinks he's an insider.

Just.Stop
Santos is not going to decommit. He told AP on TOS last night to "Tell the TN fans they have nothing to worry about"

I would listen to this vs abunch of idiot "a&m insiders"

The fun part is how quick people on this site start to panic.

You can always look at things in two different lights
The glass is half empty
or
The glass is half full

The fun part is how quick people on this site start to panic.

You can always look at things in two different lights
The glass is half empty
or
The glass is half full

Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say, Are you gonna drink that?

This conference expansion is only gonna make it harder to run the gauntlet of games that each SEC team faces each season.

If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Just.Stop

I missed where he said he was an insider..all he did was repeat what Santos said..its true, one of the reasons he chose UT is bc they play in the SEC..I think i saw it in his commitment video.

I missed where he said he was an insider..all he did was repeat what Santos said..its true, one of the reasons he chose UT is bc they play in the SEC..I think i saw it in his commitment video.

Bama plays in the SEC too.....He could've easily chosen them. It was our staff (Sirmon) that made the difference. Anyways, the reason he wanted to play in the SEC was the role he would play as a LB. He stated that in the Big 12, it was more about dropping in to pass coverage, while in the SEC, it was run-stopping smash mouth football.

Bama plays in the SEC too.....He could've easily chosen them. It was our staff (Sirmon) that made the difference. Anyways, the reason he wanted to play in the SEC was the role he would play as a LB. He stated that in the Big 12, it was more about dropping in to pass coverage, while in the SEC, it was run-stopping smash mouth football.

Ur right, he mentioned all of that too..and id say he's not picking bama because he would like to play right away.

I'm not a huge fan of this conference expansion thing, but if it doesn't happen now then it more than likely will eventually. The way that I reason it out is, no matter what happens, each team still has to line up and play. We will still get our fair share of the recruits and still get burned by others. Its almost football season though and if our guys turn out like it sounds like they might, then we will be just fine. I don't think that the sky is falling, and how sweet its gonna be when we are back on top.

I'm just curious. Has anybody said how quickly this transition takes place? Will this move be next year?

I'm just curious. Has anybody said how quickly this transition takes place? Will this move be next year?

Last I heard is that A&M could possibly join SEC next year. Would be longer for FSU, Clemson and Mizzou...if that even ends up happening. There is still a lot of dust that needs to settle and I would imagine a lot more paperwork.

VN Store

Back