After you celebrate, take a deep breath

Lmao. So many posts asking "where are the RB haters". Theses same posters will be the first ones crying and criticizing if they lose to Auburn

Lmao. So many posts asking "where are the RB haters". Theses same posters will be the first ones crying and criticizing if they lose to Auburn

Not me. I've been very consistent that we're in the early stages if a rebuilding job of epic proportions. Not only does the roster need to be rebuilt, but also TN's reputation as an upper level (top 30) program. TN was turned into a joke by the antics of 3 former coaches.

Not me. I've been very consistent that we're in the early stages if a rebuilding job of epic proportions. Not only does the roster need to be rebuilt, but also TN's reputation as an upper level (top 30) program. TN was turned into a joke by the antics of 3 former coaches.

That being said, rebuilding is now a bit ahead of reschedule, and that doesn't change even if we get waxed by Pearl and Auburn Tuesday night.

And THAT being said, here's hoping we beat their brains in.

Who are the 3 coaches? I will give u Tyndall, although I thought he was good coach and recruiter, but, no doubt a cheater.

Bruce was the best coach ever at UT. Maybe, some could make an argument for Mears. Pearl, just made one colossal lie, which ended up, blowing up in his face. Damn u, Aaron Craft and OSU. Although, let's be realistic, he was probably cheating, too. Just ask his wife.

But, Counzo was a good coach and recruiter, who ran a good program, with integrity. Our fans, and administration, just didn't appreciate him. I don't blame him for leaving

So yeah, Tyndall made us a joke. But, Pearl and Martin made us relevant. We can debate about Pearl, some, but in my lifetime, Pearl was the golden age of UT basketball.

Have to admit I was seeing black curtains with the loss of Mostella and the Ole Miss game.
Funny how winning changes the atmosphere.
Never in a million years thought we'd be sitting where we are RPI wise with an opportunity to dance if we just WIN some more.

Reactions: 1 person
Have to admit I was seeing black curtains with the loss of Mostella and the Ole Miss game.
Funny how winning changes the atmosphere.
Never in a million years thought we'd be sitting where we are RPI wise with an opportunity to dance if we just WIN some more.

Agree.

Who are the 3 coaches? I will give u Tyndall, although I thought he was good coach and recruiter, but, no doubt a cheater.

Bruce was the best coach ever at UT. Maybe, some could make an argument for Mears. Pearl, just made one colossal lie, which ended up, blowing up in his face. Damn u, Aaron Craft and OSU. Although, let's be realistic, he was probably cheating, too. Just ask his wife.

But, Counzo was a good coach and recruiter, who ran a good program, with integrity. Our fans, and administration, just didn't appreciate him. I don't blame him for leaving

Bruce lying screwed us, Conzo leaving screwed us, and Donnie being the slim ball that he is screwed us. It's not that hard to figure out that the past 3 coaches all had a hand in this dumpster fire wether they won games or not.

Bruce lying screwed us, Conzo leaving screwed us, and Donnie being the slim ball that he is screwed us. It's not that hard to figure out that the past 3 coaches all had a hand in this dumpster fire wether they won games or not.

Never heard Donnie called SLIM.

Cuonzo recruited extremely poorly his last two years, so that didn't help.

Cuonzo recruited extremely poorly his last two years, so that didn't help.

Umm he had Hubbs and Thompson the year before his last and 4 low 4 stars signed at the time of him leaving. He recruited fine. He just couldn't take the fans here. Even though I hated the petition and all that. If he couldn't be a big man and get over it then I don't want him as my coach.

Like I said b4, I will give u Tyndall and Bruce is debatable, although without him, we would have 4 NCAA tourney years from Jerry Greene and jacksh!t, since Devoe. So, IMO, it's always been a dumpster fire. But Cuonzo, we more or less ran him out of town, with the petition and the administration, hesitating on renewing and/or giving him a raise, even after a Sweet 16 run that was one play from being in the elite 8. The dumpster fire can't be blamed on those coaches, blame it on the AD's. They are the ones that hired Wade Houston, to get his son, Kevin O'Neil and ran him off, along with Martin, hired Greene who went to 4 straight NCAA's, but wasn't good enough and totally F'ed up by hiring Tyndall. How can u blame any of the coaches?

Like I said b4, I will give u Tyndall and Bruce is debatable, although without him, we would have 4 NCAA tourney years from Jerry Greene and jacksh!t, since Devoe. So, IMO, it's always been a dumpster fire. But Cuonzo, we more or less ran him out of town, with the petition and the administration, hesitating on renewing and/or giving him a raise, even after a Sweet 16 run that was one play from being in the elite 8. The dumpster fire can't be blamed on those coaches, blame it on the AD's. They are the ones that hired Wade Houston, to get his son, Kevin O'Neil and ran him off, along with Martin, hired Greene who went to 4 straight NCAA's, but wasn't good enough and totally F'ed up by hiring Tyndall. How can u blame any of the coaches?

I take that back, I guess u can blame Wade, but nobody else, IMO. U can blame Bruce and some may agree, but I won't. I would thank him for the best basketball I have ever seen at UT. The lie he told should have been a slap on the wrist and would have been if Dooley had hired him. Dooley would have ran the NCAA off just like Miami and UNC has done when they came sniffing at them

I take that back, I guess u can blame Wade, but nobody else, IMO. U can blame Bruce and some may agree, but I won't. I would thank him for the best basketball I have ever seen at UT. The lie he told should have been a slap on the wrist and would have been if Dooley had hired him. Dooley would have ran the NCAA off just like Miami and UNC has done when they came sniffing at them

"Dooley"

Verse 1

Dooley was a good old man, he lived below the mill
Dooley had two daughters and a forty-gallon still
One gal watched the boiler, the other watched the spout
And mama corked the bottles and old Dooley fetched 'em out

Chorus

Dooley slippin' up the holler
Dooley tryin' to make a dollar
Dooley, give me a swaller
And I'll pay you back someday

Verse 2