After whatching aTm vs. bama

Most likely Johnny football couldn't make it in the NFL. He would not get a way with the excessive scrambling, which is a HUGE part of his game.

And your point is------------? Like we care about the nfl---we just want to win. This is Sumlin's FIRST YEAR! Sure A&M has talent, but a HC can still muck it up.

After watching the game I want a mobile qb is what I want !!!! And y'all idiots are gonna say hes not Gonna go to the NFL, who gives a rats azz he just beat the #1 team in the nation and our NFL pocket passing qb didnt do shizz against Alabama ? And last I checked this isn't the NFL this is college, do you think Florida fans are complaining because tebow is not a good NFL qb hell no they are glad that he brought them a heisman trophy and 2 national championships ???????????

Kevin Sumlin's offense is a systems type offense. You don't have to have the greatest talent level, for it to be successful. That works in college football. That is what we need. We are not going to get Jon Gruden or any other big name coach. We need to hire that type of coach, and let them bring in a DC that can coach defense.

No offense but you really dont know if we are or are not getting Gruden or a big name Coach. I think Gruden is 50/50 but do doubt money will be spent this time to get the right guy. Peyton being involved with the 15 mill he just gave and other boosters supposedly committed to pay what it takes tells me that money isnt an issue and going cheap or unproven isnt happening this go around. That's what has gotten us in this mess and i believe they have learned their lesson. UT really hasnt had to make these kind of football decisions with having Majors as long as he was here then Fulmer after him there really hadnt been much experience and i think they have learned their lessons. Now its time to go out and get a big time coach and Gruden is still a legitimate option.

Luv to see those *** play lights perform lights out, As Chuck Berry says,go, go , go go go Johnny go go ,Johnny be good! Wow! :pepper: :good!:

After watching the game I want a mobile qb is what I want !!!! And y'all idiots are gonna say hes not Gonna go to the NFL, who gives a rats azz he just beat the #1 team in the nation and our NFL pocket passing qb didnt do shizz against Alabama ? And last I checked this isn't the NFL this is college, do you think Florida fans are complaining because tebow is not a good NFL qb hell no they are glad that he brought them a heisman trophy and 2 national championships ???????????

We have one redshirting right now. Peterman is mobile and will give us that threat we havent had in a while. But offense is least of the problems. A'm shut down or limted Alabama's offense as well as did LSU last week. We need a legit bruiser type RB more than we need a mobile QB. We are in good shape with our QB's and who knows depending on who is hired could get back with A.W. who's committed to S. Florida. But we need a RB or two that wears down defenses and have a really good shot at 2 of them in Green and Turman. But again D is the biggest problem, especially when you set an all time SEC record giving up 6 straight games of 38 or more points. When an SEC team scores 44,31 and 48 there's no excuse for being 0-3 in those.

How funny that the team grabbed by the SEC for $$$ will end up costing the SEC representation in the NC game this year.

How funny that the team grabbed by the SEC for $$$ will end up costing the SEC representation in the NC game this year.

Yep, kinda funny. I can't stand Mike Slive, if not for TN in the SEC would love to see it crash and burn on Slive.

I think he is targeting me because I called him the fool that he is.

Are you trying to say that without johnny football a&m beats bama or Ms st.? They would have lost aginst ole miss if miss could have advanced the ball 1". Just saying.

We have one redshirting right now. Peterman is mobile and will give us that threat we havent had in a while. But offense is least of the problems. A'm shut down or limted Alabama's offense as well as did LSU last week. We need a legit bruiser type RB more than we need a mobile QB. We are in good shape with our QB's and who knows depending on who is hired could get back with A.W. who's committed to S. Florida. But we need a RB or two that wears down defenses and have a really good shot at 2 of them in Green and Turman. But again D is the biggest problem, especially when you set an all time SEC record giving up 6 straight games of 38 or more points. When an SEC team scores 44,31 and 48 there's no excuse for being 0-3 in those.

I do agree with you i wish we just had 2 or 3 elite pass rushers and we would be ok and aw wants to come to Tennessee all we have to do is offer and he would commit but they want RF who is prob half as good as AW just stupid to me!!!! GO VOLS

Are you trying to say that without johnny football a&m beats bama or Ms st.? They would have lost aginst ole miss if miss could have advanced the ball 1". Just saying.

I'm saying it's absurd to believe that Sumlin is Chizik 2.0. aTm will be a powerhouse for a very long time.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back