Ad feedback thread

The video ads at the bottom are distracting...I like to leave the VN window open but its irritating to be watching something and it get interrupted by a video ad playing in another window..the ads are by ad choices..how about a premium no ad option? :)

Just saw this post, JC and a couple others are apparently seeing these ads also. Can you post a screenshot? I"m not getting any video ads on my end so it's hard for me to pinpoint which offending ad needs to be removed.

Thanks for the feedback. :hi:

Just saw this post, JC and a couple others are apparently seeing these ads also. Can you post a screenshot? I"m not getting any video ads on my end so it's hard for me to pinpoint which offending ad needs to be removed.

Thanks for the feedback. :hi:

Ad.jpg

This Crest ad keeps coming all the time for me....

Thanks is it an audio ad?
they were actually 2 diff ads most of the time..side by side. one was VERY audio/video...(i man never buy a Hefty bag again...lol) and the other side was just a picture. Ad Choice I think..

Seems to be gone this morning...thanks! well they are showing up, but do not have a mind of their own.

Last edited:
In the future, any time anyone sees an irritating ad, if you post the following I can have them removed.

1. Screenshot
2. A url where the ad takes you when you click it.

Thanks for the help. I hate those types of ads as much as everyone else. Trust me.

:hi:

That was the same ad I was seeing - it rotated through about four or five ads with audio and video and slowed Firefox until, after about 15 minutes, it completely locked up Firefox. I can't find it today. I actually took a video of it with my iphone - it's about 1:19 long and I don't know how to upload it to here. I stayed on it and moved the camera a bit to the left when I noticed something on the bottom left side of the window.

VN Store

Back