According to other fan message boards at this moment

Honestly, I'm all about sportsmanship, but those were backups. The backups shouldn't be told not to try just because the game is out of hand. It's pretty valuable for the players and the coaches to have film to study.
Bingo.

That was our future offense on the field. Many of them one injury away from playing.

TBH, I'm a bit mixed about Heupel running up the score like that. Now that I think about it, I think we should've just taken a kneel at the 1 yard line. I firmly believe that what comes around goes around, and we would likely be livid if the same were done to us.

If they can't stop our backups though, I guess it's ok. Again, I'm mixed about it.

Their coach could have not ran his mouth about us either on Rome Show.
Bingo! Didn’t need to talk trash about UT. I applaud CJH for putting up as a many points as possible. Wish they could have hit 70. Drinkshitz or whatever his name is is a little b*#ch. Let him talk now. Go Big Damn Orange.

I think it’s coaching malpractice to get a lead then put in your back ups and not run your offense. Why would you waste teaching opportunities just because the other team can’t stop your second team. Our second team goes through all the same training as the starters. Why would we deny them their opportunity to show their talent because you might hurt the loser’s feelings?

We ran it in on senior day. It’s not like it was a freakin pass. It’s their job to stop it! Everybody wants style points and you got them!!!! GBO!!!!!If situations were reversed it wouldn’t make me mad were supposed to stop a run. This is big boy ball! The nations 13th ranked defense should be able to stop the run!!!!GBO!!!!!!

VN Store

Back