According to Da'Rick

Da'Rick needs to stand up and do the following:

"I don't know if it will make any change, but I think it's time i start playing ball again." *Crowd roars with approval*

Then a big-time booster yells "I told you what would happen once we got rid of him (points at Dooley)

Da'Rick then says "Oh yeah, I play, Coach stays. He goes, I go"

Stunned look by boosters and fans in attendance. *Crickets Chirping*

Hmmmm sounds familiar.

If Dooley let the players vote in private to keep or drop Rogers then what do you think their answer would be?

Isn't that what team captains are for? A team w/out strong leadership is a team w/out identity and teams w/out identity go 5-7 or 6-6 despite the talent.

Just an FYI...

Players frequently do things (tweet or whatever) because they realize fans keep up with them and then they will rush to message boards and laugh their asses off at reactions.

I've talked to players who have told me about laughing at message board fans (many different message boards, not picking on this one) who ran long threads about something they said or even things they did in games.

I would suggest being very careful about reacting to "player comments". they like to do it for reactions. Enjoy it actually

Isn't that what team captains are for? A team w/out strong leadership is a team w/out identity and teams w/out identity go 5-7 or 6-6 despite the talent.

Certainly, but it would appear we don't have anyone willing to get up in his grill and do something about it.

Certainly, but it would appear we don't have anyone willing to get up in his grill and do something about it.

You might be correct but its possible this guy isn't leadable. Addition by subtraction is my thought ATM.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If Dooley let the players vote in private to keep or drop Rogers then what do you think their answer would be?

Thought the same thing. Its their team, why not see how they feel about it? Not saying their decision is final, just let them feel like they have input.

TN Sports Radio ‏ @TNSportsRadio

Source: Darick is not in Knoxville and probably wont be back to Tennessee. Will transfer to Ga State.

They probably have, he just doesn't respect anyone else and thinks he's entitled to get away with whatever he can. just like my ex-wife lol

This has been coming for a while. Some kids just have a self destruction mechanism. Tennessee seems to get more than their fair share of them.

Wow. Let's have an election to see if a coach stays, a player stays, who is going to be the leader, etc. etc. It's a football team gang. UT's icon is a General that even the Bear could not beat. Does a General lead by asking the troops what to do and who to do it with?

How many Super Bowl rings does T. Owens wear on his fingers? How did team dissension and lack of HC leadership work out for LSU in the NC? Would Saban put up with a Duh'rick? Y'all know the answers. Grow a set.

Reactions: 2 people
What in the name of everything that is holy and sacred did this program do to deserve all this drama? Can we seriously not go out there and field possibly our best team in the last 5 years without having all this ridiculous offseason crap?

What in the name of everything that is holy and sacred did this program do to deserve all this drama? Can we seriously not go out there and field possibly our best team in the last 5 years without having all this ridiculous offseason crap?

Every team has drama. Every team loses a starting player to injury as well as off field stuff. Look around the SEC and see how many players are suspended, kicked off, transfer out etc. Much of it is self imposed because many have been treated like kings of their high schools and they begin to believe their own press. Much of it is also caused by the pressure of college sports. Regardless, we aren't unique by any respect.

Never in my life have I seen a collective fan base lose their minds as often as we do.

onoes.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back