According to article: Fulmer could coach Vols again

Was looking for the April fools post of the day, guess I found it. 🤣
I kept reading the thread waiting on a laughing face with someone saying April fools, but it never came. This is actually serious!

Many of you may have seen this How Phillip Fulmer can rejoin Tennessee football coaching staff | Toppmeyer but, had this potential rule change been in place during his time as AD, he (we) would not have been sanctioned and, the O’line may have been better.

Wish he would come back! SEC veteran; multiple SECC; multiple SECC game appearances; multiple top 10 finishes; multiple bowl wins and a NC to boot! Only one season since his firing has produced a similar measurable and that was season before last!
Please…..NO. 👎

Reactions: Ernie McCracken
Worst April's Fool attempt ever
That wasn't an April Fools attempt. That was a straight up hit piece ridiculing Fulmer.

@#1fulmerite I know you revere Fulmer, but you did him no favor posting that.

To be brutaly honest; Fulmer was either incompetent as an AD, complicit with the malfeasance that occurred under his watch, or both.

He needs to stay completely removed from the program for a few more years. If he really wants to be involved with the program after that, let him go on tour with the Big Orange Caravan as a guest speaker. Nothing more.

Many of you may have seen this How Phillip Fulmer can rejoin Tennessee football coaching staff | Toppmeyer but, had this potential rule change been in place during his time as AD, he (we) would not have been sanctioned and, the O’line may have been better.

Wish he would come back! SEC veteran; multiple SECC; multiple SECC game appearances; multiple top 10 finishes; multiple bowl wins and a NC to boot! Only one season since his firing has produced a similar measurable and that was season before last!
User name checks out.

Come on people why are we even entertaining this chatter? Fulmer is done, gone, finished, and spent! As previously stated by many posters and Vol alike, just NO...oh NO and HELL NO..

Plus he's toooo BZ with his NIL deal with Hulco and Bruiser.. (Yawn)

GBO

Reactions: volpass
I’m dumber for even opening this thread to read the OP…and that’s hard to do! Was thinking I had already bottomed out.

You don't hire the tortoise when you have the hare!

I love coach Fulmer but it’s a younger man’s game these days. His time passed around 2007.

The guy had a 152-52 record! He had a hand in and, personally built the program up to the championship caliber level that it was. He was just one year removed from playing in the SECCG. I just don’t understand the hatred for the guy. It’s not like he was a failure and not like he didn’t deserve the buyouts.

The guy had a 152-52 record! He had a hand in and, personally built the program up to the championship caliber level that it was. He was just one year removed from playing in the SECCG. I just don’t understand the hatred for the guy. It’s not like he was a failure and not like he didn’t deserve the buyouts.
You were actually serious about all this?
It’s not an April fools joke?
SMH! That makes this even better!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
What was his record with and without David Cutcliffe?

Just think, had we given him a sabbatical instead of unceremoniously shoving him out the door, we would not have had the past 15 years before CJH arrived!

VN Store

Back