Absolute truth? does it exist?

BigO95

Here to bring you peace and joy...
Absolute truth? Does it exist?
What do you think about it?
Why do you believe what you do about the subject?
I wish I knew how to do a poll on it.
Your theology is the engine that runs your life, what you believe will directly affect the way you live.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. It probably depends greatly on your frame of reference ... and the chances that everyone else is in agreement with that agenda. Probably not.

Maybe, maybe not. It probably depends greatly on your frame of reference ... and the chances that everyone else is in agreement with that agenda. Probably not.

I personally believe that my KJV Bible is absolute truth, being God's word for example.
I am interested in wether you good folks believe that there is such a thing as absolute truth?
Some folks think that truth is subjective. They say that, that is truth for you but not truth for me, but I think that truth is the same for all.
Thanks for your response.

Is four always the correct answer to two plus two? If so we could conclude that being an absolute truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Reactions: 1 person
Do you think that the laws that govern the universe are absolutely fixed and unchangeable? Such as the laws of physics or gravity?

Yes, certain "laws" of the universe are fixed. Of course, this greatly depends on your definition of "fixed." However, gravity exists and there is not a point in this universe gravity does not exist. It's a constant.

Can we circumvent gravity? We can overcome it, counter the effect, but cannot make gravity go away. So, yes, there are laws that cannot be changed.

Yes, certain "laws" of the universe are fixed. Of course, this greatly depends on your definition of "fixed." However, gravity exists and there is not a point in this universe gravity does not exist. It's a constant.

Can we circumvent gravity? We can overcome it, counter the effect, but cannot make gravity go away. So, yes, there are laws that cannot be changed.

You can say with 100% certainty that gravity exists everywhere in our universe? A universe that is still expanding and we have seen about .00000001% of. Brave soul.

VN Store

Back