About this Rubio stuff

rickyyrs

I read the thing on O Leary and Rubio and he was talking about Rubio using pay as you go phones to talk and text recruits so it cant be traced back. Learned it from Coach O, is this guy still on UT campus. If he is why?

I read the thing on O Leary and Rubio and he was talking about Rubio using pay as you go phones to talk and text recruits so it cant be traced back. Learned it from Coach O, is this guy still on UT campus. If he is why?

I think that people make mistakes and learn from them, that being said, if Dooley thinks that Rubio will be fine then I am sure he will. Why do people continually bring this up without ever thinking about the fact that Dooley isn't going to put this program in danger, and if he senses that Rubio is going to do that he will put him on the first flight out of Knoxville. Everyone needs to just leave the situation alone.

I think he's a Kiffin spy :cool2: or maybe keeping him around because of knowledge he has needed to defend us in Hostess gate :run:

I will say this, if Coach Dooley believed that Rubio would be a problem in the future, he would have let him go. But, like has been said, I'm sure he is on a very short leash.

O'Leary has no moral high ground to speak from! He lied on a resume to ND and then had 3 football players state on the record that he pushed a player that exhibited troubling physical signs during over conditioning to the point where that player eventually collapsed and died! The best thing O'Leary could do is Shuuussh!!! And he thinks cheating in recruiting is troubling and of course be because of his high moral character did not order this to be done or insinuate that these guys push the letter of the rule book! Who cares what your standard of troubling is! It is obviously not a good basis for the rest of society!

The fact is that Rubio is a valuable cog in recruiting Florida, so much so that instead of finding someone else, X tried to hire him away from TN! Rubio has some skills and as long as he doesn't break the rules I want him at TN.

Prepaid cell phones are a form of communication just like a land line or Verizon Wireless. If they think he broke the rules, then prove it or shut up. After that, the only thing DD needs to do is make sure no rule is broken henceforth. DD is retaining him for a reason and that is good enough for me.

The only reason for the pre paid phones is so he can continue to spy for Kiffen.

Remember, that is the only reason he didn't go to USC is so he could be a spy for kiffen and co. You know USC would never survive if they didn't have UT inside info!!

:blink:

Maybe one of these days everyone will get off this guy's back. The last I checked he is still a Vol.

I thought we had all agreed that CDD didnt know how to recruit and should be fired immediately? Now I'm just confused...

I think that people make mistakes and learn from them, that being said, if Dooley thinks that Rubio will be fine then I am sure he will. Why do people continually bring this up without ever thinking about the fact that Dooley isn't going to put this program in danger, and if he senses that Rubio is going to do that he will put him on the first flight out of Knoxville. Everyone needs to just leave the situation alone.

I understand what your saying Eric and tired of people rehashing this over and over . I also respect youir opinion , but i disagree and believe this is a legit point. i Know it doesnt have any bearing, what i think, on Dooleys decision and i dont have insider access to know the whole story , but this guy has the previous staffs stink on him and i wish he would have been taken to the curb with the rest of the trash.

Dooley is a Saban guy. If you think he isn't going to employ every recruiting trick there is then you obviously know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes recruiting in Bama. Rubio will fit in fine with this crew.

Dooley needs to keep a close handle on Rubio so he doesn't get UT in big trouble with all these recruiting problems.

Since he hadn't worked with Coach O when he was at UCF, he definitely didn't learn to use prepaid phones from him.

Just more crazy conspiacy talk from our fans. I'm shocked.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back