ABC network questions

Test ABC online stream before kickoff time​

Knox News logged in to abc.com/watch-live using DIRECTV credentials, which allowed us to stream ABC in multiple markets. This should work on game day, but make sure you test it out.

Again I wonder how many local establishments are aware of this. I’m sure some will tune in at 11:55 and be like WTF, we don’t have abc? I’m headed out to watch and checked already and they are good to go but places that don’t regularly show sports on tv may not. Anyway thanks for the info. If I stay home I’ll just watch on antenna

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Thanks for that tidbit. I've been trying to figure out how to watch. Now I got the ESPN app downloaded on my smart TV, so hopefully I'm good to go
Best do a trial run. The app is garbage.

Does anyone know if the Directv/ABC feud isnt settled how to watch the game? Will ESPN have an option? Will the ABC app stream it live? Will Yuotube have a stream of the game? Or do i need to sale a kidney and buy tickets?
Use an antenna for Network TV. They're cheap and sit in the window or a wall pointed toward a tower.
Use an antenna finder app to find where your towers are parked.

We have directv stream. Have confirmed abc app login with directv stream credentials works, and plays local wate affiliate and shows the game is on the schedule.

Based on the tips here (thanks!) also checked espn app, confirmed login with directv stream credentials, and it shows the game scheduled on espn3 which I could also play.

Hopefully one or the other will work and my internet doesn't go out. Although I have previously tested connecting my directv stream box through my verizon 5g phone hotspot, so there's that.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: FBtime and WillisWG
ABC games....I either stream or go watch it at the bar...All the huge games are there ...hell no, this ain't a revenue thing ...... !
I went to a local sports bar tonight to watch the Florida game. No matter what they tried they could never get it going. They play everything usually and the manager said that they spend $1000 a month for programming. No dice.

I went to a local sports bar tonight to watch the Florida game. No matter what they tried they could never get it going. They play everything usually and the manager said that they spend $1000 a month for programming. No dice.
insane..

Reactions: alavolfan

VN Store

Back