A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

We’ve always been told that the devil is the king of lies. Hillary just showed him how it’s really done.

Where are the Obamatards to defend this?

It's a tweet golfballs. What is there to defend. You got anything else to back up the claim besides the Daily Caller? The Who, What, How, When, and why is important for any understanding.

Ummm... the video in the tweet?

So nothing right? You have been a big help proving why someone should be outraged by a "tweet". Nothing on fox you can point to that can answer the basic question to understanding. I don't doubt they did.

So nothing right? You have been a big help proving why someone should be outraged by a "tweet". Nothing on fox you can point to that can answer the basic question to understanding. I don't doubt they did.

So in the tweet you have testimony in front of Congress stating that the FBI was directed by the administration based on their attorneys interpretation of the law that it was correct to remove 500k fugitives from the NICS system. Did that person just perjure themselves?

Yeah I’ll take that nothing 10 out of 10 times.

So in the tweet you have testimony in front of Congress stating that the FBI was directed by the administration based on their attorneys interpretation of the law that it was correct to remove 500k fugitives from the NICS system. Did that person just perjure themselves?

Yeah I’ll take that nothing 10 out of 10 times.

Yeah you do take nothing and become outraged 10 of 10 times. Lock 'that person" up. March on DC and demand it. IDGAF.

VN Store

Back