A-Rod

1. Peyton Manning has nothing to do with this.

2. PayWad has played poorly every playoff series with the Yanks. Why would I expect different? At least PM often played well when they lost in previous playoffs. PayWad chokes regardless.

1. Peyton Manning has nothing to do with this.

2. PayWad has played poorly every playoff series with the Yanks. Why would I expect different? At least PM often played well when they lost in previous playoffs. PayWad chokes regardless.

Yeah, all the int's he through to ty law saved the team. Give me a break. Peyton had his share of bad series and he still won. Arod will win a world series before he retires, and I think more than one.

But as of now PayWad is a playoff choker. I know it is amazing when a player carries a team that is going to make the playoffs anyway, but come the post season, he will choke, as usual.

Rodriguez hasn't knocked in a single run in the playoffs since the Yankees' breakdown vs. Boston in the 2004 ALCS. Since then, as well, PayWad has notched more strikeouts than hits, home runs and RBIs combined in the postseason.

But as of now PayWad is a playoff choker. I know it is amazing when a player carries a team that is going to make the playoffs anyway, but come the post season, he will choke, as usual.

Rodriguez hasn't knocked in a single run in the playoffs since the Yankees' breakdown vs. Boston in the 2004 ALCS. Since then, as well, PayWad has notched more strikeouts than hits, home runs and RBIs combined in the postseason.

One hitter can't choke away a series in baseball. BTW, was Mannings int to touchdown ration this postseason? Pretty obvious he will never win one, right? What about Elway? Did he continut to choke all his career? I guess if you fail at first, just don't try because it will never happen.

One hitter can't choke away a series in baseball. BTW, was Mannings int to touchdown ration this postseason? Pretty obvious he will never win one, right? What about Elway? Did he continut to choke all his career? I guess if you fail at first, just don't try because it will never happen.

Still wondering why you think QBs are relevant to a baseball player who doesn't hit in the playoffs. Maybe you can later debate who is the better champion: Bobby Fischer or the guy you played checkers against at the Cracker Barrell.

I never said it was impossible for PayWad to have a good postseason, I just said he has been worse than horrible lately, and I fully expect him to continue his choking this year in the playoffs. And when a baseball player strikes out, consistantly, with runners in scoring position, and he is his team's best offensive player...hell the leagues best offensive player, that is a choke job.

Still wondering why you think QBs are relevant to a baseball player who doesn't hit in the playoffs. Maybe you can later debate who is the better champion: Bobby Fischer or the guy you played checkers against at the Cracker Barrell.

I never said it was impossible for PayWad to have a good postseason, I just said he has been worse than horrible lately, and I fully expect him to continue his choking this year in the playoffs. And when a baseball player strikes out, consistantly, with runners in scoring position, and he is his team's best offensive player...hell the leagues best offensive player, that is a choke job.

I'm just saying things change. Maybe you just don't like A-Rod, but I see no reason why he can't have a better postseason, unless the MLB passes a rule saying you have to play like you have played in the past.

Still wondering why you think QBs are relevant to a baseball player who doesn't hit in the playoffs.

Basically pointing out people who have choked in the past and still ending up coming through later on. But I guess, in baseball, that is impossible, right?

you've got to be kidding me. I just got in from working outside, I'm going to turn it on and see if he knocks anymore out.

Up-to-date stats
.400 AVG, 14 HR, 34 RBI

The dude is crazy-good, but the Yanks are still 8-10. I hope the guy hits 80 HR, as long as the Yankees don't make the playoffs.

It wouldn't bother me if he set every single season record in baseball as long as the Yankees would miss the playoffs.

VN Store

Back