A question for the historians

I find it very hard to believe this rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised. I always thought Diamond's choice of school (UNC and UT) was based on Te'a being there and not the other way around as most people thought. Te'a's gone now and Coach Law is too... I'm sure it's a serious effect on her. Serious enough to ditch the whole season after that elaborate announcement about returning to UT and not entering the draft... I don't think so. Don't think she'd want to open herself up to that kind of scrutiny and leave her legacy in question. That would have to be some SERIOUS buyer's remorse... But idk... just wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I find it very hard to believe this rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised. I always thought Diamond's choice of school (UNC and UT) was based on Te'a being there and not the other way around as most people thought. Te'a's gone now and Coach Law is too... I'm sure it's a serious effect on her. Serious enough to ditch the whole season after that elaborate announcement about returning to UT and not entering the draft... I don't think so. Don't think she'd want to open herself up to that kind of scrutiny and leave her legacy in question. That would have to be some SERIOUS buyer's remorse... But idk... just wouldn't be surprised.
By her own admission, DD said she is the best player to ever come out of Georgia. That would include Maya Moore. :loco: Clearly, to DD, the truth lies solely within her own head.

HoopDR is like a harbinger of doom. When he shows up, you know he's bringing bad news.

The things he hints about always do seem to materialize. However it is what it is and this latest turn of events may be a blessing in disguise. At any rate...onward! LOL

Reactions: 2 people
HoopDR is like a harbinger of doom. When he shows up, you know he's bringing bad news.

He made a post awhile back that said something big was about to go down and that it was a good thing cooper got out. Im wondering now if that was a reference to diamond and law leaving or something even bigger. I cant find that post now, and im not sure many ppl caught it

The things he hints about always do seem to materialize. However it is what it is and this latest turn of events may be a blessing in disguise. At any rate...onward! LOL

I'm biased because DD was my favorite player. There is opportunity, but it will require strong leadership from the top. In any rate, a team with DD is better than the same team without DD, so her absence will be felt.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm biased because DD was my favorite player. There is opportunity, but it will require strong leadership from the top. In any rate, a team with DD is better than the same team without DD, so her absence will be felt.

No doubt...and I was the biggest fangurl ever. However... post season events changed my perspective. We shall see how it goes.

Reactions: 2 people
Do any of you guys know of any NCAA Women's Basketball player that chose to forego their final year of eligibility and head overseas for a season then return for the WNBA draft? I know there have been men do similar but wasn't sure about the women.

Is this "Kentucky" happening over.
Alexa, Cooper, DeShields,,,?

Alpha

VN Store

Back