A posititive

6 years you senile dipstick.
Seems all don't think that! I can even thank you for your service and give you a little perspective at the same time.
Originally Posted by WolfenVOL View Post
SD I may not always agree with you, but I do appreciate your positive attitude.

It really all derives from working with so many of these young men and making sure they stay alive. You have to be positive, you have to be sure they are positive, and that they have the confidence to know just that. Same thing with our football and basketball coaches and their teams. Should be the same with the fans of these programs IMO if you really want them to be successful. Your 6 years was not enough or you would show some respect for one who served four times longer than you. Or maybe you just didn't have a good drill sergeant to instill discipline and respect for your fellow soldiers! Continue blasting the team and the players the way you do me. It gets you nothing but personal agony.

I'm sorry, maybe you misunderstood my post, we were talking about C-USA. Wtf does the Big East or AAC have to do with USM?
Surely you jest! Surely you've heard of one bid conferences in the current scam for selecting teams. It doesn't matter how good the teams are, they only get one bid. Well, this article says the Big East with the defending national champion, Connecticut is treading in that water. It's a scam when 8 or 9 teams get in from the Big 10 and Donnie Tyndall's team with an RPI of 29 and 27 wins does not get in last year. When Tennessee gets in by the skin of their teeth after two years of failure, something is bad wrong with the system!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back