A picture is worth a thousand words...

Florida has a history of hiring coaches with metal problems.

I sincerely hope that Florida suffers the same fate that Tennessee has suffered these past few years.

Florida has a history of hiring coaches with metal problems.

I sincerely hope that Florida suffers the same fate that Tennessee has suffered these past few years.

The Gator fan in me says unlikely as UT has raised dysfunction to an art form. But then the reality sets in of how far we've fallen and I think it's a minimum 3 year recovery for us even if everything goes perfectly.

Reactions: 2 people
I would jump on Craig Bohl if I were the gators

The man can coach

Damn - I was going to say the same thing. The man can coach, is a great defensive mind. Took NDSU to 3 championships and will turn Wyoming around. On second thought, Bohl would be scary good in the SEC. I vote the lizards keep Muschamp. He'll turn things around.

Hmmm, I like the McElwain idea. He's doing a good job at CSU. That program really trailed off in Lubick's last few years and when Fairchild was hired, but McElwain has restored some prominence in Fort Collins. I think he could do a good job and he's one I've been watching for a transition to a bigger job. Not sure it'll be UF.

At least Florida fans have something to look forward to.

Sighhhhhhhhhh

Off topic - Ft Collins had a topless donut shop a few years ago - Debbie Duz Donut's. Top shelf stuff, right on the interstate.

Charlie Weis has sent his resume in I heard. Under hobbies and interests he said donuts. Under kansas job description he said 'doh'! He is currently available and was a bill belicheck disciple. I was talking to my cousins friends uncle who knows the ADs secretary and she said He will be interviewed after the season. It could just be a rumor.

Last edited:
I didnt want to create a new thread just for this.. but here is another picture that's odd.

Has anyone seen Eastern Washington's football field? It's got to screw with your eyes staring at this thing for four quarters..

image.jpg

Charlie Weis has sent his resume in I heard. Under hobbies and interests he said donuts. Under kansas job description he said 'doh'! He is currently available and was a bill belicheck disciple. I was talking to my cousins friends uncle who knows the ADs secretary and she said He will be interviewed after the season. It could just be a rumor.

You're trying too hard.

Reactions: 1 person
I didnt want to create a new thread just for this.. but here is another picture that's odd.

Has anyone seen Eastern Washington's football field? It's got to screw with your eyes staring at this thing for four quarters..

image.jpg

They have one hell of a QB at EWU. Probably give the Bison a run at the FCS Championship this year. Go Bison!!

If he ever gets put on the hot seat at Florida, he'll just add more ice to his cooler. It's a decided schematic advantage on his part.

VN Store

Back