A petition to keep Holly?

Enough votes of confidence?

Look at where this team started and where it is now, they are suppose to be getting better, however, they are getting worse. They have a coach complaining about team effort and she does not know what to do. They do not have an identifiable leader on the floor. Our best player is lazy and does not always play her best. You do not reward atta boys for mediocre performances. Throw the partition in the trash and find a coach that knows his/her stuff, who can coach and knows what to do. Most of all, a coach that knows how to motivate and demands effort.

Reactions: 5 people
I worry that Phil is okay with her as long as she can keep a team in the top 25 and somewhat "respectable" in the womens basketball world. I fear he has accepted that the national titles....the being an elite program years are in the past, and he's okay with it.

We all know this team is going absolutely nowhere in either the sec, or ncaa tourney. And with Holly? We NEVER will.

Reactions: 1 person
I’d sign it. I don’t think she gets nearly enough credit. We have a VERY young team. We have kids who are playing a lot of minutes who have never played at this level before. This team (if everyone stays) will be a force to be reckoned with in a year or so. Don’t give up so easily!

I’d sign it. I don’t think she gets nearly enough credit. We have a VERY young team. We have kids who are playing a lot of minutes who have never played at this level before. This team (if everyone stays) will be a force to be reckoned with in a year or so. Don’t give up so easily!

Was this post suppose to be in blue font?

Reactions: 3 people

I would agree if we hadn’t heard this every year for the last six years. Next year never comes.

Reactions: 2 people

This is not a very young team. we stare a 5th year senior Mercedes Russell, a senior Jaime Nared and a junior Meme Jackson. An senior Kortney Dunbar a 4th year Junior Cheridene Green coming off the bench.

Reactions: 3 people
I am hoping even though things have been rough lately team can get it together and make a run in the NCAA tourney to at least the sweet 16. I have lowered expectations of going any further but we do need to keep getting to that level just to keep recruits interested in coming here.

Reactions: 2 people
Im interested to know when are all of you people that complain and moan and start a fahr Holly thread after every loss are going to start a petition, or send some emails, or boycott watching the Lady Vols.

It seems as if most of you all are just saying the same sh*t over and over and doing absolutely nothing about it.

I’m really stating to think some of you believe Fulmer will one day come on VolNation and see your post and say “Maybe we should fire Holly”

that's the oldest excuse on this board. they've played over 20 games together and all of these ladies have played AAU ball or some organized Bball for several years. it is not like it used to be and its funny that you never hear folks use this excuse when their team is winning with these 'young' players?

VN Store

Back