A Good Read From Marvin West: Sal Sunseri To The Rescue

voldawgforever

It's been awhile since I've been this excited about a defensive hire, with fire, and I'm sure I'll get hit with "He hasn't proven anything", but that's ok. I really like his persona.

Shopper-News

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Hey, I'm not being that guy, but hoping a mod will see this and fix it (or maybe you can).

'Sunsuri' is spelled 'Sunseri'.

Just figured I'd pass that along before the 'special' folks that post on this site who live in their parents' basement wake up and start their posting!

:)

Reactions: 3 people
Hey, I'm not being that guy, but hoping a mod will see this and fix it (or maybe you can).

'Sunsuri' is spelled 'Sunseri'.

Just figured I'd pass that along before the 'special' folks that post on this site who live in their parents' basement wake up and start their posting!

:)

What you did there

I C IT

Reactions: 2 people
2011 Stats

Total Defense- 28th
Scoring Defense- 36th

Total Offense- 104th
Scoring Offense- 106th

Marvin might be looking on the wrong side of the ball for solutions.

Last edited:
Yes "One thing I am sure of is that if UT has a good season that CDD will not be given the credit"

Too many NegaVols will run it into the ground that CSS saved CDD job....its gets really old for some of you wear Orange and call yourself Vols fans...you really should get ON or OFF the Boat...because either your all wet...or attending the party on the boat...believe me we know who you are!!

2011 Stats

Total Defense- 28th
Scoring Defense- 36th

Total Offense- 104th
Scoring Offense- 106th

yeah, and guess who is still o c ? bra man !!

2011 Stats

Total Defense- 28th
Scoring Defense- 36th

Total Offense- 104th
Scoring Offense- 106th

Yes and inuries to Bray and Hunter had ZERO to do with that. Please! We were rolling before they got hurt!

I am...and will always be onboard! All of the pieces we have been lacking come together this year. We get back to form and win at least 8 games! That is my REALISTIC expectation. GBO!

2011 Stats

Total Defense- 28th
Scoring Defense- 36th

Total Offense- 104th
Scoring Offense- 106th

I don't care what our rank was. Our defense was not good last year.

his thumb was healed or he would not have been cleared to play. face it, he played awful.

I thought he had the flu and it turned out that big rumor leading up to the game was true?

Is that not widely acknowledged ?

Last edited:
his thumb was healed or he would not have been cleared to play. face it, he played awful.

Whatever helps you sleep better. At least you didn't say he had a cold

If his thumb was healed then why was Tennessee in the pistol formation all game?

And putting the loss on Bray is just plain wrong. Win as a team lose as a team. The team as a whole was underachieving. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
If his thumb was healed then why was Tennessee in the pistol formation all game?

And putting the loss on Bray is just plain wrong. Win as a team lose as a team. The team as a whole was underachieving. :crazy:

Im not putting that loss on Bray but he was cleared to play and how many plays last year did you see Bray under center especially in his first 2 games ? he was in the shotgun about 85% of the time.So where did I say Bray was the reason Tn lost ?

VN Store

Back