A few player updates

Yup. It's a norm in all college athletics. The training room is also a place athletes just hang out in. People that haven't played a sport at the college level are reading too much into this.

Exactly. I played D3 basketball (obviously, nothing like big time college sports). However, my experience in the training room seems to be germane. Both before and after practice and games, most of the team went to the training room. Before practice, there would be ice and stem treatments, ankles taped, targeted stretching for bothersome areas (not necessarily injured areas), etc. After practice, there would be ice (including ice baths) and stem treatments, targeted stretching, etc. This is just part of getting through the season and that was for low level college basketball, not the highest level college football. I can only imagine that SEC football players likely live in the training room during preseason practice and the season even more so than me and my teammates. Being in the training room is just a way of maintaining or repairing the body during a long season.

You mean a realist?...Guilty. Lane has less than 1,500 for his career but is going to rush for over 1K with a new line? Not likely.

Yes Lane can. Our 'new line' is very tough. Coach G may be the best coach on the staff. He's done amazing things with our RBs.

VN Store

Back