A decision he now regrets

It does look like he regrets both, though I think he only regrets UT because of the feelings associated with being there. Seems like everyone skipped over the part where his life was not the "normal" life for many of us. I mean I can't imagine being tossed around from home to home, having your mother die at such a young age, and never really talking to your father. Many of us grew up in typical middle class homes, I doubt there is a middle class in Pahokee, though I don't know for a fact. His decision is poor to say the least but must be looked at in context of his life, not ours. It seems harsh to want anything but the best for this kid. Unfortunately I agree though, he doesn't sound like he's really changed and looks like he could make another reckless decision at anytime.

It does look like he regrets both, though I think he only regrets UT because of the feelings associated with being there. Seems like everyone skipped over the part where his life was not the "normal" life for many of us. I mean I can't imagine being tossed around from home to home, having your mother die at such a young age, and never really talking to your father. Many of us grew up in typical middle class homes, I doubt there is a middle class in Pahokee, though I don't know for a fact. His decision is poor to say the least but must be looked at in context of his life, not ours. It seems harsh to want anything but the best for this kid. Unfortunately I agree though, he doesn't sound like he's really changed and looks like he could make another reckless decision at anytime.

Not to get off subject but who is the huge wr that plays for his high school?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So now it was all a "prank"? Way to own up to your mistakes, Nuke. That is tantamount to blaming someone else for his stupidity, like the rest of us are just supposed to know Nuke and when he's just funnin'. Pathetic...

He's probably over in Va right now, smoking weed and dreaming up another caper for some quick cash.

VN Store

Back