95 Challenges the Mods to a Fight

waffle-house-waitress-y-u-no-give-me-fork-to-eat-my-hashbrowns-or-more-coke-to-drink.jpg

95 at the Waffle House.

Reactions: DD4ME and 508mikey
If the mods chicken out, can 95 just whoop D4H instead ?

D4H deserves his own forum. Stipulation being he’s only allowed to post there. Any dummy willing to counter his predictions and analysis is free to reply away in there.

Reactions: DD4ME
Y’all could’ve just said something TO me.

I have no idea what this is about, but men are like dogs, especially on a message board. If they're sniffing your butt they're dreaming of dry humping your leg.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we need a poll.

Second worst thread ever..

1. This one.
2. The person with the most posts.
3. Charlie and Lexi suckfest (formally known as Neyland I, formally known as Gruden) Thread.
4. The poll thread on this, that has yet to be started.

Ah, the Neyland thread. Explains why I'm oblivious. I only go there when I'm looking for Ape.

So you sniffing Apes butt now?

By the way .....Merry Christmas you heathen

Lord, no. Ape pees on too many things. And Merry Christmas to you, too. Sore as anything at the moment, but totally worth it. Spent part of the day playing with my youngest great-nephew. Four years old, loves to wrestle. Kid wore me out, lol.

Y’all could’ve just said something TO me.

I posted it on a message board for thousands of people to see. Not exactly a secret. Especially since you have access to it and clearly read it. And it was more of a joke towards those guys.

But it’s probably my fault for lacking desperation.

VN Store

Back