9-1-16? (Vols' season opener moved to Thursday)

I forgot that the football forum doesn't like logic and common sense. So I'll go back to a forum where people don't misuse words like 'fact' or think Appy State's program is in the same ballpark as Virginia Tech.

You didn't forget anything. Nobody wants to be told how to think or act about a situation that inconveniences a lot of people. People are not happy about it, understandably so, why are people criticizing those that are critical?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Interesting debate about the change. It could help me considering to be off work Thursday Friday is easier than getting off work Sat and Sunday(depending on the rotating schedule I will be dealing with in the fall). Has any player on #120, ever played on Thursday?
Same for VT? It's silly to think the logistics of going to a game isn't impacted by a change in the day of the game, considering the time can jam some up. I choose not to be grumpy over the change since I'm not sure how it will affect me, if it does end up making me unavailable then I will be pissed, dumb UT AD, should be fired( hire PM). But as for now, the summer just got shorter, and I've heard that being called for by many, and now we have less time to prepare. The shortest fall camp in the history of Vol football, ya better be ready appy, the Vols will be, and I'm not kidding.

2016 balls out.

Jump higher Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
This is funny coming from a guy who just called someone a internet tough guy.

I bet my tailgate could beat up your tailgate.

Never said that. Just implied he was soft. Good job trying to reposition the inference though so you could attempt to feel clever.

VN Store

Back